Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How'bout them Packers!!!!
Quote | Reply
SUCK IT JERRY!!!!!!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: How'bout them Packers!!!! [shady] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They made it interesting though didn't they...lol GO PACK!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Was rooting for the Pack over the Cowboys. Dak showed he's not afraid of the big stage, really impressive. Dallas will have their day in the sun, tons of young talent at important positions. But Rodgers was incredible in this one, especially when it mattered most. I thought they made a mistake going conservative with a few minutes left and settling for the (very long) field goal, and Dallas did wind up scoring. But Rodgers is damn good.

Atlanta - GB is gonna be a barnburner next weekend.
Quote Reply
Re: How'bout them Packers!!!! [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well played.
Quote Reply
Re: How'bout them Packers!!!! [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brownie28 wrote:
Dak showed he's not afraid of the big stage, really impressive. Dallas will have their day in the sun, tons of young talent at important positions.

I was thinking about the Cowboys for next year and I'm not convinced that next year they will shine. Dak, Zeke and the rest of the Cowboys played as if they did not realize they were not invincible. That doubt will now creep in. I think we'll see a step back - not as big as Cam Newton had with the Panthers but I don't see a 14 win season next year. Maybe 11 wins. Maybe less.
The O-line will be good for another 2 years and that will help with the confidence. Then contract's of Doug Free, Zach Matrin, Ron Leary and Joe Looney will be up and the Cowboys will need to make some business decisions.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: How'bout them Packers!!!! [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FWIW -

AFC West and NFC East were considered the best divisions this year, and hardest to win. No team from either division won a playoff game this year.

Oakland, KC, Dallas, NYG all one and done.
Quote Reply