Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Conversely, what's with the black guy/white girl love? [cayenne] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Getting positive attention does no harm to the ego!
Quote Reply
Re: Conversely, what's with the black guy/white girl love? [timboricki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
timboricki wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Blacks on Blonds.

Google it.

You have been warned.

That's one of the few genres that I cannot watch. Not sure why.
I have zero attraction for Asian women too.
I'm a white guy that likes white girls. Blondes mostly. My wife is blonde.
I cannot stand the Kardashian look (big asses and dark hair. Eww).

I'm white, blond, blue eyes.

So is my wife. I ain't nobody race mixer.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Conversely, what's with the black guy/white girl love? [mv2005] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What about white dudes leaving the reservation?
I have dated many different types when I was in my sporting years- Black, Asian, Gingers, Mexican, Spanish, Arabic, Hawaiian, even a girl named Tiffany. Who cares as long as you have an attraction for each other. As for judging by race - I found beauty and a little crazy in all races, so refer to the matrix- it is more important then judging by race. And no I wasn't dating any of them "to get back at my parents" or because it was "like fishing in a barrel", I just love women!
Once you have dated a few times out of your own race it is no biggy. I think this applies to white chicks doing it too.

Oh god this horrible:

Quote Reply
Re: Conversely, what's with the black guy/white girl love? [mv2005] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/...oke-asian-men-964463

Looks like Steve Harvey is catching some flak for joking about white and black women not dating Asian men.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Conversely, what's with the black guy/white girl love? [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I have dated many different types when I was in my sporting years- Black, Asian, Gingers, Mexican, Spanish, Arabic, Hawaiian, "

I know a guy who has made it his life mission to bonk a woman of every race on the planet. His current partner is a mixture of about four races since he's done them all individually already.
Quote Reply
Re: Conversely, what's with the black guy/white girl love? [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
"I have dated many different types when I was in my sporting years- Black, Asian, Gingers, Mexican, Spanish, Arabic, Hawaiian, "

I know a guy who has made it his life mission to bonk a woman of every race on the planet. His current partner is a mixture of about four races since he's done them all individually already.
A man should always have a challenging goal!
Quote Reply

Prev Next