Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Fake news or does Russia really have the goods [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ive said it a dozen or more times here...Trump has made otherwise really smart and level headed people go absolutely bonkers.

The owner of this site (the best tri-site and best overall forum on the planet) and inventer of the tri-bike, a brilliant guy by all accounts, actually thinks Trump is just like Hitler and will probably commit genocide during the next 4 years.

It's fascinating (and troubling) to see.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for taking the time to write this out and in such detail. This is pretty much why I feel the way I do. I just don't think it's worth the time, those like Fleck, well, I'm pretty sure this is falling on deaf ears. Though I hope I'm wrong.

No deaf ears here.

With regards to the hacking, Trump's moved from this being, "ridiculous" to, "Within 90 days I am calling for a full investigation into this" That's some big movement in a short period of time and a massive 180 - but it's good movement and hopefully they will reach the bottom of this.

On THIS particular issue, that's all I wanted to see happen - and hopefully you as well.

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: Fake news or does Russia really have the goods [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Ive said it a dozen or more times here...Trump has made otherwise really smart and level headed people go absolutely bonkers.

The owner of this site (the best tri-site and best overall forum on the planet) and inventer of the tri-bike, a brilliant guy by all accounts, actually thinks Trump is just like Hitler and will probably commit genocide during the next 4 years.

It's fascinating (and troubling) to see.

No doubt. For anyone with an interest in human behavior it is a great time to be people watching.
Quote Reply
Re: Fake news or does Russia really have the goods [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fleck wrote:
Thanks for taking the time to write this out and in such detail. This is pretty much why I feel the way I do. I just don't think it's worth the time, those like Fleck, well, I'm pretty sure this is falling on deaf ears. Though I hope I'm wrong.

No deaf ears here.

With regards to the hacking, Trump's moved from this being, "ridiculous" to, "Within 90 days I am calling for a full investigation into this" That's some big movement in a short period of time and a massive 180 - but it's good movement and hopefully they will reach the bottom of this.

On THIS particular issue, that's all I wanted to see happen - and hopefully you as well.

After re-reading what I wrote, at the least I regret wording it the way I did. I'm not sure exactly what I was trying to say. I don't think I intended to include you in the deaf ear crowd, or if I did, I shouldn't have.

My comments have been and are directed at the substance of the thread, while you included some of the hacking (which as I understand was really phishing) info from before, I think it's counter productive to include the "report" or a reference to it if you have a real point you want to make, which you obviously did. Putting that trash along with real info will do two things, i'll legitimize yourself and your point and give credibility to lies. It's a lose lose imo.

Thank you.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Fake news or does Russia really have the goods [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fleck wrote:

No deaf ears here.

I just got to wondering, if this investigation will be directed at the Russians hacking or how the Obama administration politicized it, or a bit of both. With everything that's occurred since the election, including Obama's and clintons, inactions to delegitimize Trump as a duly elected president, my BS meter is pretty sensitive. Remember, I'm a very delicate flower. :)

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
Fleck wrote:

No deaf ears here.

After re-reading what I wrote, at the least I regret wording it the way I did. I'm not sure exactly what I was trying to say. I don't think I intended to include you in the deaf ear crowd, or if I did, I shouldn't have.
. . .

Thank you.

Get a room!
Quote Reply
Re: Fake news or does Russia really have the goods [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
Fleck wrote:

No deaf ears here.

. . .

Thank you.

Get a room!

3 sum? Was that salacious? :)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
Fleck wrote:

No deaf ears here.

My comments have been and are directed at the substance of the thread, while you included some of the hacking (which as I understand was really phishing) info from before, I think it's counter productive to include the "report" or a reference to it if you have a real point you want to make, which you obviously did. Putting that trash along with real info will do two things, i'll legitimize yourself and your point and give credibility to lies. It's a lose lose imo.

Thank you.

Group hug!

I was beginning to get worried. 2/3 of the threads turn away from the topic and into a discussion about how the lefties or righties are more ignorant and what someone said on a thread 2 years ago.

Let's stick to the issues. Our PEOTUS would do well to do the same.
Quote Reply

Prev Next