Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Dow - 20,000 today?
Quote | Reply
More of a psychological milestone than anything else, but will there be a late last hour rally to push it over the top?
Quote Reply
Re: Dow - 20,000 today? [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Trump!

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tigermilk wrote:
More of a psychological milestone than anything else, but will there be a late last hour rally to push it over the top?

Just a number. 2017 recession is coming either way - won't know how bad it will be until we see Trumps response to it. I'm selling most of my equity this quarter and heading to CDs shortly after. Good luck!
Quote Reply
Re: Dow - 20,000 today? [ScottyBoy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ScottyBoy wrote:
tigermilk wrote:

Just a number. 2017 recession is coming either way - won't know how bad it will be until we see Trumps response to it. I'm selling most of my equity this quarter and heading to CDs shortly after. Good luck!

People have correctly forecast 8 of the last 4 recessions. Good luck with that.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ScottyBoy wrote:
tigermilk wrote:

You can predict the future!!! Cool!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was at the gym during lunch, and they have TVs mounted right in front of the treadmills. The Fox News channel had a 30-40 minute segment devoted the Dow's guaranteed run up and over 20,000 (around 1:00 pm).

It was hysterical, watching them totally paralyzed with anticipation; afraid to cut away to anything else. I believe the figure went as high as 19,999.63 and they were poised to celebrate. A moment later, it turned tail and retreated 20 points in about 30 seconds.

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ScottyBoy wrote:
tigermilk wrote:

Ha. ha, ha. I love these kinds of posts.

Yes, sell it all now. Fear is great for buyers.
Quote Reply
Re: Dow - 20,000 today? [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
klehner wrote:

People have correctly forecast 8 of the last 4 recessions.

I laughed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
but will there be a late last hour rally to push it over the top?

No.
Quote Reply
Re: Dow - 20,000 today? [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
ScottyBoy wrote:

Ha. ha, ha. I love these kinds of posts.

Yes, sell it all now. Fear is great for buyers.

I wish people would hurry up and panic. I prefer to do the majority of my buying through the first half of the year, and prices could really use a haircut at the moment.

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just wondering, when was the last "I'm selling it all" post? Three months ago?
Quote Reply