Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Speaking of face palm moments...
Quote | Reply
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...6720e4b0c4be0af2bd3a

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Speaking of face palm moments... [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It only matters when the other party does it!

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, quite a turnaround and with a straight face. But really that is freshman level political move. Something learned in Congress 101.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll say the same thing here as I said in threads about republicans blocking nominations...

The president gets to pick judges. If you don't like it vote in a different president.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fuck him a thousand times and then do it again. Happy new year you old asshole. We don't need no stinkin judges.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Speaking of face palm moments... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
I'll say the same thing here as I said in threads about republicans blocking nominations...

The president gets to pick judges. If you don't like it vote in a different president.

If who doesn't like it? How does that relate to McConnell's douchebaggery?
Quote Reply
Re: Speaking of face palm moments... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

Apparently you are WAY behind the times on this one. The sitting President picked an acceptable candidate for the open seat. Apparently McConnell thinks he's God.

I have a personality disorder, I don't drink coffee...
Quote Reply
Re: Speaking of face palm moments... [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OneGoodLeg wrote:
Duffy wrote:

If who doesn't like it? How does that relate to McConnell's douchebaggery?

I think McConnell's blocking of Obama's last nominee (to replace Scalia) was bullshit and said so at the time.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Speaking of face palm moments... [wasusnowme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wasusnowme wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Apparently you are WAY behind the times on this one. The sitting President picked an acceptable candidate for the open seat. Apparently McConnell thinks he's God.

See post above.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply