Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Garmins galore: 620, 735XT, Plus MotoACTV Watch, Wahoo Cadence Sensor [vikingmd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you PM pics of the 735xt? Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Garmins galore: 620, 735XT, Plus MotoACTV Watch, Wahoo Cadence Sensor [aketcher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Garmins galore: 620, 735XT, Plus MotoACTV Watch, Wahoo Cadence Sensor [vikingmd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So you have a good picture of the scratches?
Quote Reply
Re: Garmins galore: 620, 735XT, Plus MotoACTV Watch, Wahoo Cadence Sensor [aketcher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I actually was able to polish them out with plastic polish and any residual scratches are pretty much imperceptible. I have tried to upload the closest picture I can but it keeps failing for some reason.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does it have the charging cable as well?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes. I would ship with the charging cable and the instructions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Okay. I'll see if this is the style my wife wants and I'll let you know very quickly. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Feel free to message me your email and I can send larger picture by email. Stupid tinypics.com is not cooperating.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
735XT is sold.
Quote Reply

Prev Next