Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Concensus is Obama is doing all he can to tie up Trump. [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Since more than half the country doesn't want Trump, is that not an indictment (by your logic) that the country wants Obama to tie him up?

Quote:
And I was clear hat Clinton one by less than half a percentage of the popular vote. If you take out the third party (libertarians) got more votes than Greens that's a clear majority that didn't support obama. What's wrong with you? You are smart, stop sounding like a fucking idiot.

Trump 46%
Clinton48%
Johnson 3.3%
Stein 1.1.

I fan assure you, not one libertarian voter and their agenda was nothing like obamas. Half he country statistically voted against obama. You lost this argument. Unless you want to argue fine points. But that still doesn't get past that 49.3% of voters voted against anything resembling an obama agendas. He is acting against the will of the people.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Concensus is Obama is doing all he can to tie up Trump. [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
Since more than half the country doesn't want Trump, is that not an indictment (by your logic) that the country wants Obama to tie him up?

Hmmm, didn't know that was one of his kinks.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Concensus is Obama is doing all he can to tie up Trump. [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gallup continues to show that American's disapprove of the Obama agenda. Again, why is he doing this stuff. He has no mandate. And no, that doesn't mean trump has one. But the politics of Trumps agenda will unfold over the next four years. Obama has to go.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...enda/article/2610925

On a side note, anybody see how he awarded himself a Distinguished Public Service award? Is that common for outgoing presidents?

http://www.breitbart.com/...ublic-service-medal/

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Concensus is Obama is doing all he can to tie up Trump. [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Gallup continues to show that American's disapprove of the Obama agenda.

The article you linked does not demonstrate that. The article specifically cites Gallup polls regarding health care policy only. Unless you think that's the only thing on the President's agenda,....

Quote:
On a side note, anybody see how he awarded himself a Distinguished Public Service award? Is that common for outgoing presidents?

Both Bill Clinton and G.W. Bush received the award.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Gallup continues to show that American's disapprove of the Obama agenda. Again, why is he doing this stuff. He has no mandate. And no, that doesn't mean trump has one. But the politics of Trumps agenda will unfold over the next four years. Obama has to go.

Obama is President, Trump is not. Since the majority of Americans disapprove of Trump, by your logic, Obama has the responsibility to "tie him up."

Oh, and did you seriously post a Breitbart article? What next.....The Onion?

Quote Reply
Re: Concensus is Obama is doing all he can to tie up Trump. [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
Quote:
Gallup continues to show that American's disapprove of the Obama agenda.

The article you linked does not demonstrate that. The article specifically cites Gallup polls regarding health care policy only. Unless you think that's the only thing on the President's agenda,....

Quote:

Both Bill Clinton and G.W. Bush received the award.

I figured as much. That reeked of tradition to me.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Concensus is Obama is doing all he can to tie up Trump. [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
Quote:

Obama is President, Trump is not. Since the majority of Americans disapprove of Trump, by your logic, Obama has the responsibility to "tie him up."

Oh, and did you seriously post a Breitbart article? What next.....The Onion
?

Uh, did you notice I questioned its validity and Slowguy pointed out my suspicions were correct? That was subconsciously aimed at him and he pulled through like a champ.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ahhh....you were just testing us. Got it!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No I was asking a question I'm sure that Slowguy would know if anybody. Sure enough he did. I guess I could have looked it up, but what fun would that be?

Quote Reply

Prev Next