Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Let's have a little fun with classic cartoons
Quote | Reply
Which ones do you think were secretly gay?

My first vote is snidely whiplash. The handlebar mustache is enough.

Second guess is Barney Rubble. Come on, if you didn't see that. I wouldn't be surprised if they did an update with the kids grown up, he and Bettie are divorced and he came out.

By the way, don't look up Barnie Rubble in a Dress if you are at work.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Let's have a little fun with classic cartoons [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You kind of addressed this already in this thread when you fingered Captain Crunch.

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/?post=2731590
Quote Reply
Re: Let's have a little fun with classic cartoons [TeamBarenaked] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chip and Dale....
Quote Reply
Re: Let's have a little fun with classic cartoons [TeamBarenaked] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a fall back subject when the news is slow or we're tired of politics.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Let's have a little fun with classic cartoons [velocomp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chip and Dale? Or Chip with Dale?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bugs Bunny was the OG cross dressing switch hitter.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Last edited by: Duffy: Dec 28, 16 8:53
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ren and Stimpy...

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Let's have a little fun with classic cartoons [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Prince Adam, without a doubt.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

I know, they're just puppets...or roommates.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's have a little fun with classic cartoons [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oh man.

Quote Reply
Re: Let's have a little fun with classic cartoons [EndlessH2O] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wasn't there a push for the to come out a few years back?

Quote Reply