Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cul-de-sac speed [mv2005] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mv2005 wrote:
slowguy wrote:
Quote:
The culprit for 95% of the speeding is cops (police station nearby). Yes, I yell at them. I've gone to the station numerous times. I've also thrown stuff in front of their cars.

Of course you did. Cause you're a badass. Did you tell them? You should have just told them about BJJ, surfing, and going to restaurants alone but not staying that way. Surely they would have quaked in their jack boots and then promised to slow down.

Obviously I'm late to this show you two have going on, and it wasn't necessarily your intent, but this stuff is hilarious. As soon as I read the word badass I knew BJJ et al was coming.

Now I'm going to keep reading to see if Duffy said he wrote to the police on personalised stationery...

This is highly entertaining. I have Slowguy up by a few points.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Cul-de-sac speed [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are some pretty ugly creatures though that's for sure. Good thing they're tasty.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Cul-de-sac speed [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
I coached a hockey team one season. 8 year olds.

I had several parents tell me that I don't yell at them and that I really should be doing this.

Yeah, yelling at 8 year olds for making hockey mistakes isn't really my thing.

I would pull them aside and tell them what they did wrong and how not to do that in the future. Seemed to work, but what do I know?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Team Off Constantly
Quote Reply
Re: Cul-de-sac speed [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fleck wrote:
People generally don't like being told, or even nicely advised, what to do. IN PARTICULAR real hot-button areas for this are, driving and parenting!

Evidently going to the movies alone is another hot topic that leads to people saying F-off. I am neutral on this.
Quote Reply

Prev Next