Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Well this should make cerveloguy stroke out.
Quote | Reply
Kevin O'Leary is getting serious about running for the Conservative leadership..

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/...tula_n_13816042.html

He's even got a catchy phrase... Scrape the crap out of Ottawa!
Last edited by: owen.: Dec 23, 16 10:58
Quote Reply
Re: Well this should make cerveloguy stroke out. [owen.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wonder how long it will be before he's sober enough to post. Personally I'm not a fan of O'Leary's bombastic style, blunt honesty has a habit of limiting political careers.
Quote Reply
Re: Well this should make cerveloguy stroke out. [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
I wonder how long it will be before he's sober enough to post. Personally I'm not a fan of O'Leary's bombastic style, blunt honesty has a habit of limiting political careers.

Like Trump?
Quote Reply
Re: Well this should make cerveloguy stroke out. [owen.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Kevin O'Leary is getting serious about running for the Conservative leadership..

O`Leary as PM? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhohohohohoohohohohohohoohohhahahahahahahahahahahah.Teehee.

Thanks for the morning laugh.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"I wonder how long it will be before he's sober enough to post."

I actually don't drink all that much. I posted drunk once and it seems to have given me a false reputation, at least with you. On the very outside chance that O'Leary was to win the Con leadership he'd be guaranteeing a Liberal party government in the next election. Alberta would vote for him but you'd vote for chimpanzee if it was Conservative or Reform, but O'Leary wouldn't win anywhere else.
Quote Reply
Re: Well this should make cerveloguy stroke out. [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:

Like Trump?

Are you suggesting Trump is honest?

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Well this should make cerveloguy stroke out. [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good point. I have little trouble with pols who want to shake things up a bit, but trump tells too many whoppers and not sure he has mental endurance to think things through.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:

Like Trump?

He's blunt and bombastic
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Comparing O'Leary to Trump is kind of An apples and oranges situation. The similarities are skin deep.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
Comparing O'Leary to Trump is kind of An apples and oranges situation. The similarities are skin deep.

That is very true. But I think O'Leary saw Ford win in Toronto, and now Trump on the larger scale, and realizes his style of TV persona is winning elections these days.

Quote Reply
Re: Well this should make cerveloguy stroke out. [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:

Like Trump?

He's blunt and bombastic

Yes. Yes he is. I thought you were replying to his "blunt honesty has a habit of limiting political careers" comment.

Quote Reply