Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

50+ is drunk again
Quote | Reply
As some know I work in a school, I get 3 weeks off every Christmas and I don't have to be back to work until Jan 9th! I got some fried chicken in the oven, scratch made Caesar salad, craft lager and some really good indica! Life is good. That is all!
Quote Reply
Re: 50+ is drunk again [50+] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Life is too short not to enjoy yourself once in awhile. Wish I had the next three weeks off.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Try to move off the couch once in a while. If not, then we will expect to see a dramatic increase in your ST posts, contributing to the "Wow, I'm fat-type threads" ;-)

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds great man. Working in a school you definitely need the down time. Send pics of the crazy foods you eat. ;)

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: 50+ is drunk again [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
" we will expect to see a dramatic increase in your ST posts,"

I learned a long time ago that drinking and posting on the LR don't usually go hand in hand. :-)
Quote Reply
Re: 50+ is drunk again [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you saying you're not drunk for most of your posts? Hmmm, inderdasting...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks, Obama!

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wish more of the LR was posting while drunk.
Quote Reply
Re: 50+ is drunk again [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SallyShortyPnts wrote:
Try to move off the couch once in a while. If not, then we will expect to see a dramatic increase in your ST posts, contributing to the "Wow, I'm fat-type threads" ;-)

I'll be out doing things, I fly R/C planes as well, we have a insulated club house with a wood stove, there's a few of us diehards who fly in the winter,
Quote Reply
Re: 50+ is drunk again [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
I wish more of the LR was posting while drunk.

Could you imagine Guru drunk?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
50+ wrote:
SallyShortyPnts wrote:

I'll be out doing things, I fly R/C planes as well, we have a insulated club house with a wood stove, there's a few of us diehards who fly in the winter,

Where's your club at? I used to have ski's on a HZ Cub and a Cowboy.
Quote Reply
Re: 50+ is drunk again [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
50+ wrote:
SallyShortyPnts wrote:

Where's your club at? I used to have ski's on a HZ Cub and a Cowboy.

Had a 40 size Cub with a 60 in the nose, great flying plane, sometimes wish I didn't sell it,
We are so fortunate that we have a very healthy club with over 100 members and about 80 active, on a nice Sunday the place is packed, we host one of the biggest giant scale events in Canada that draws flyers from all over Canada and the U.S., Don't know where you are but if you're ever in our neck of the woods drop by.
http://www.krcm.org/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
awesome, if you visit the RC Canada forum much I know who Old Prairie Redneck is, he's cost me a lot of money LOL
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what do you teach?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
50+ wrote:
I got some fried chicken in the oven...

What?
Quote Reply
Re: 50+ is drunk again [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tigerchik wrote:
what do you teach?

I don't. I'm in the cafeteria.
Quote Reply
Re: 50+ is drunk again [Goosedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Goosedog wrote:
50+ wrote:

What?

Isn't that how you reheat previously fried stuff to get it both warm and crispy again...instead of microwaving it and being like a wet noodle?

Or baked "fried chicken" recipe where you use a breaded coating modified to bake instead of deep fry. The wife tried that recipe the other week and the texture was nice and crispy.

But that could be the drunk talking too.
Quote Reply
Re: 50+ is drunk again [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
loxx0050 wrote:
Goosedog wrote:
50+ wrote:

What?

Isn't that how you reheat previously fried stuff to get it both warm and crispy again...instead of microwaving it and being like a wet noodle?

Or baked "fried chicken" recipe where you use a breaded coating modified to bake instead of deep fry. The wife tried that recipe the other week and the texture was nice and crispy.

But that could be the drunk talking too.

Fried and then kept warm in the oven.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
50+ wrote:
tigerchik wrote:
what do you teach?

I don't. I'm in the cafeteria.

Stop making square pizza!

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: 50+ is drunk again [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
only lazy people make round pizza. Think about it, round pizza pie crust = easy. Square? Not so much.
Quote Reply