Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing. [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
Duffy wrote:
If you make a list of all the things a person has to be in orde to date them you will die a single person. I think it's by design.

My criteria was always this: female + hot.

Agreed!

Most of the time one or the other will decide it's not a good match, hopefully parting friends, then when you least expect it, you find that you kinda like each other.

I'm still friends with almost every chick I ever banged.

'Every chick'...Lol...That can't be very difficult. What are we talking....2? ...3 womens at most ?
Quote Reply
Re: Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing. [shady] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whatever you want to think is fine by me.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing. [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Whatever you want to think is fine by me.

Just bustin your nuts guy:)
We all know that the Duffster is -or was- a big hitter
Last edited by: shady: Dec 15, 16 18:21
Quote Reply
Re: Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing. [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe they are perfectly content being single and have no interest in getting married.
In Reply To:

http://timeoutdoors.blogspot.com/
Photo Blog - App Trail Thru Hike March - Sept 2009

Quote Reply
Re: Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing. [volleycs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Had to chime in here. I am that guy, 51 years old never married, never had children. Dated quite a bit when younger, got engaged (she cheated on me) I dumped her. My last real girlfriend was over 10 years ago, we lived together and I would have loved to marry her, but she had an irrational fear of marriage. Her mom had been married 7-8 times always to Aholes so she wouldn't marry me. Eventually her career took her out of my life, it hurt, badly. I quit caring about having a woman in my life. I now have a wonderful friend I spend time with occasionally, go to dinner together or go for a ride, which is how we met. Neither of us have tried to make more than a friendship out of it. She's coming out of a divorce and doesn't seem to be looking either so that works.

I know I am selfish, I like my life alone, but things made me that way. I've been alone long enough that I doubt I will ever marry. My Dad was always ok with my choice, my step mom kept on trying to set me up with her friends daughter and until the day she died never understood that I was ok by myself. The ironic thing is that her friends daughter that she tried to set me up with is my current lady friend, we had been friends for 6 months before we figured that out.

Thing is I don't feel there is anything wrong with me, I got tired of getting hurt and quit playing the game.

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Re: Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing. [shady] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know no other life, been married forever.Happy Holidays From The Mustang Chef and Family

sometimes
Quote Reply
Re: Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing. [volleycs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
volleycs wrote:
Maybe they are perfectly content being single and have no interest in getting married.

And supplying movie reviews for the LR.
Quote Reply

Prev Next