Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone Catch Clint Watts On Radio Times...
Quote | Reply
He makes a pretty compelling case regarding the Russian meddling in the election explaining how it was not just email hacking and included a good bit of social media engineering as well.

I have a personality disorder, I don't drink coffee...
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone Catch Clint Watts On Radio Times... [wasusnowme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ever heard of NowThis news? Primarily social media based "news" service that surely falls under your "social media engineering". Your extended stay in the denial phase is becoming hilarious.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone Catch Clint Watts On Radio Times... [Runningwithbees] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Runningwithbees wrote:
Ever heard of NowThis news? Primarily social media based "news" service that surely falls under your "social media engineering". Your extended stay in the denial phase is becoming hilarious.

Denial phase of what, exactly?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That Trump won as fairly as if Hillary had won.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone Catch Clint Watts On Radio Times... [Runningwithbees] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Runningwithbees wrote:
That Trump won as fairly as if Hillary had won.

Get a fucking life.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh. The irony...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Runningwithbees wrote:
Oh. The irony...

So, imagine all this horseshit going round and round actually turns out to be reasonably accurate. What are you going to do? The irony here is EVERYONE loses no matter what side of the fence they sit on. For the record, I've long accepted the decision of the minority and have no skin in the game. I have, since 1976, believed the US is slowly slipping into the abyss of super powers beyond their prime. I just find the manner in which it is sliding down the slope interesting.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can imagine all sorts of stuff but that doesn't make it true or accurate. I could spend my time focusing on the absolute worst that COULD happen if every shred of ridiculousness I heard turned out to be true.

Or I could live in reality and think that if you want something changed in this country you show up to the polls and cast your vote. If you lose, you rally and come back in two years, hopefully with more people that share your opinions.

You have every right to be terrified of what this government might do, but in my opinion, that is not a rational mindset of one who thinks critically instead of taking every headline and soundbite at face value.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Runningwithbees wrote:
I can imagine all sorts of stuff but that doesn't make it true or accurate. I could spend my time focusing on the absolute worst that COULD happen if every shred of ridiculousness I heard turned out to be true.

Or I could live in reality and think that if you want something changed in this country you show up to the polls and cast your vote. If you lose, you rally and come back in two years, hopefully with more people that share your opinions.

You have every right to be terrified of what this government might do, but in my opinion, that is not a rational mindset of one who thinks critically instead of taking every headline and soundbite at face value.

Terrified? No. Concerned? Not really. Bemused? Probably. People are getting what they asked for. One thing I have learned is one can't save people from themselves.

Quote Reply