Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2016 Argon 18 Nitrogen Frameset $1400 Size L & SRAM ETAP FD
Quote | Reply
Hey guys,

SRAM Etap Front Derailleur, brand new in box. $400

Up for grabs is my Large 2016 Nitrogen. It was my race bike all season long, and has some minor wear and tear. It's a wonderful bike, and has been my favorite bike to date. There is some very minor paint wear inside the chain stays from running wide tires on wide rims, but it's all cosmetic. The bike has 3-4000miles on it, and will come with everything included in the original packaging. Here's the quick rundown of features. Looking for $1400 shipped, but open to offers.

Argon 18 Nitrogen Frame Set 2016
With cutting-edge aerodynamics and the benefits of Optimal Balance, this frame set has it all; providing light weight, rigidity and comfort. The Nitrogen will suit road and speed aficionados as well as those triathletes seeking the perfect balance between performance and versatility.This frame is is certified by the UCI and available in 5 sizes XS, S, M, L, XL.
Argon 18 Nitrogen Frame Set 2016 is extremely versatile as the SP-5000 carbon seat post is not only reversible, giving 72 or 76.5-degree effective seat angles; the clamp is also movable, bringing the seat angle to 78 degrees. This allows zero bottom bracket to saddle nose setback perfect for TT positioning. The downtube’s specific shape shields the bottles from the wind and enhances aero properties. The required rigidity must be correctly apportioned in the most highly stressed parts, primarily along the lower areas, while a measure of absorbency is needed in the upper region to ensure comfort, while reducing weight throughout. Argon 18 achieved this by maximizing stiffness with massive, asymmetrical chainstays as well as an oversized bottom bracket shell and head tube, while comfort was achieved by constructing the frame’s upper areas feature smaller, thinner tubes that absorb and dissipate vibration from the road.
Argon 18 Nitrogen Frame 2016 Features
  • Provides the benefits of an aero bike in an lightweight package
  • Press fit 3D system - Allows for the structural extension of the headtube and improves aerodynamics
  • Hidden aerodynamic brakes - Shrinks the frontal impact zone and promotes air flow
  • Reversible Aero SP5000 seatpost - Provides greater flexibility for rearward and forward positioning
  • Optimal Balance - Enhances the bike’s aerodynamics without weighing it down or sacrificing rigidity

Argon 18 Nitrogen Frame Set 2016 Specification
  • Frame: 990 g (includes medium frame, paint, and clearcoat; hardware [52 g] not included)
  • Seatpost: Reversible (72°/ 76,5°) Aero SP5000 carbon; Road and Tri positions can both be obtained with the Aero SP5000 seatpost
  • Seat clamp offset (road): -17,5 mm à -22,5 mm
  • Seat front (Tri): +35 mm à +40 mm
  • Bottom bracket: BB86
  • Headset: FSA #39 (top bearing 1" 1/8 and compressor 1" ¼)
  • Adjustable front derailleur hanger compatible with compact and oval chainrings
  • Carbon dropout with replaceable forged rear derailleur hanger
  • Monocoque carbon fork and hidden aero brakes
  • Exclusive sheltered aero rear brakes
  • Brakes: TRP/Argon18 TKB 137 - TKB 138
  • Internal cables

Last edited by: triguy029: Mar 8, 17 13:11
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Argon 18 Nitrogen Frameset $1800 [triguy029] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size?
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Argon 18 Nitrogen Frameset $1800 [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Size Large.
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Argon 18 Nitrogen Frameset $1800 [triguy029] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you selling the complete bike in the picture for $1800 ?
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Argon 18 Nitrogen Frameset $1800 [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just the Frameset.
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Argon 18 Nitrogen Frameset $1800 Size L [triguy029] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop!
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Argon 18 Nitrogen Frameset $1400 Size L & SRAM ETAP FD [triguy029] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop and SRAM.
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Argon 18 Nitrogen Frameset $1400 Size L & SRAM ETAP FD [triguy029] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Really good price.... but i am too short to buy your item........ just drooling..

Stay home, stay healthy.
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Argon 18 Nitrogen Frameset $1400 Size L & SRAM ETAP FD [Peter kim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wish i had the money and was slightly taller... i'd buy this in a heartbeat!

#BeADecentHumanBeing
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Argon 18 Nitrogen Frameset $1400 Size L & SRAM ETAP FD [Ederxc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
looking for a sram etap front derailleur would you do 300 for it ( what they have been selling for on ebay ) ex https://www.ebay.com/...rksid=p2045573.m1684

let me know if it would be a possibility
cheers
Quote Reply