Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Stay classy Canada [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There are too many people to say hi to. If you start saying hi to everyone you are a fucking weirdo.

In smaller towns you might pass a few people. So yeah you say hi. When you are walking by hundreds of people... ain't nobody got time for that shit.

When I am in Bobcaygeon, I am more friendly when strangers. Here, bah, just leave me alone.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Stay classy Canada [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
again it's funny that when Canadians chime in about Toronto they are all negative while the Americans who've been here really liked it.

I don't think Toronto has any more assholes than, Say, Montreal. And I would even wager that the asshole per capita ratio in Montreal is much higher.

I know a lot of people from Montreal, Toronto? Other than my BIL, nope. Must be quite repressive, the prisoners can't escape.
Quote Reply
Re: Stay classy Canada [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seattle just won with 0 shots on net. Just poor loser talk but if you can't get a shot on net in 120 minutes you shouldn't qualify for the shootout.

A wild match and a truly extraordinary outcome.

True - Toronto "beat" Seattle in every way that you measure a soccer game, but in the end, on penalty shots Seattle won!

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply

Prev Next