Login required to post replies

Safety Pin Box? WTF
Quote | Reply
BarryP must be the president
Quote Reply
Re: Safety Pin Box? WTF [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Safety Pin Box is a monthly subscription box for white people...

Racist!

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
capitalism baby
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
So...you pay $100 for a safety pin delivered in a box, with a bunch of tasks to prove you're an 'ally'?

What ever happened to being a good person to everyone, without expecting anything in return--nevermind having to pay for that privilege?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A fool and his money are soon parted.

Dave Luscan subscribes for sure.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Safety Pin Box? WTF [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
A fool and his money are soon parted.

Dave Luscan subscribes for sure.

I'm guessing a lot of the people who bought this also contributed to the sellout of the leather clad rock.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Safety Pin Box? WTF [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brownie28 wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:

So...you pay $100 for a safety pin delivered in a box, with a bunch of tasks to prove you're an 'ally'?

What ever happened to being a good person to everyone, without expecting anything in return--nevermind having to pay for that privilege?

If you aren't wearing a pin then you are racist. Even if you are wearing a pin you are still racist. But you're trying to make up for your racism by buying pins.

Quote Reply
Re: Safety Pin Box? WTF [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
After seeing the vagina tazer video I was worried about what this thread might be about.

Quote Reply
Re: Safety Pin Box? WTF [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Brownie28 wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:

If you aren't wearing a pin then you are racist. Even if you are wearing a pin you are still racist. But you're trying to make up for your racism by buying pins.
. Probably also a homophobe. Maybe an anti-Semite too.

Slowguy

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And the same kinds of people that don't wear the ribbon at an AIDS walk.

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Brownie28 wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:

. Probably also a homophobe. Maybe an anti-Semite too.

Wait I thought antisemitism was good because it shows solidarity with the oppressed Palestinian people against the oppressive Israeli oppressors?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
maybe this will turn into a flag pin vs. safety pin righteous lapel throwdown. That'll be fun.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A feature on our exclusive online “Pin List” of Safety Pin members contributing to the movement. (Anyone can wear a safety pin, only subscribers can make our vetted “Pin List)

I was a big fan of this line. Nothing says being an open and caring person like separating yourself from those nasty unvetted pin wearers.

Good Grief.
Quote Reply
Re: Safety Pin Box? WTF [Runningwithbees] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, financial duty is what ultimately separates genuine folks from impostors.

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Runningwithbees wrote:

I was a big fan of this line. Nothing says being an open and caring person like separating yourself from those nasty unvetted pin wearers.

Good Grief.

Kind of reminds me of the Sneetches by Dr. Suess

If you don't know the story of the Sneetches...

The first story in the collection tells of a group of yellow creatures called Sneetches, some of whom have a green star on their bellies. At the beginning of the story, Sneetches with stars discriminate against and shun those without. An entrepreneur named Sylvester McMonkey McBean (calling himself the Fix-It-Up Chappie) appears and offers the Sneetches without stars the chance to get them with his Star-On machine, for three dollars. The treatment is instantly popular, but this upsets the original star-bellied Sneetches, as they are in danger of losing their special status. McBean then tells them about his Star-Off machine, costing ten dollars, and the Sneetches who originally had stars happily pay the money to have them removed in order to remain special. However, McBean does not share the prejudices of the Sneetches, and allows the recently starred Sneetches through this machine as well. Ultimately this escalates, with the Sneetches running from one machine to the next….
"...until neither the Plain nor the Star-Bellies knewwhether this one was that one... or that one was this one...or which one was what one... or what one was who."
This continues until the Sneetches are penniless and McBean departs as a rich man, amused by their folly

Last edited by: BLeP: Dec 8, 16 7:00
Quote Reply
Re: Safety Pin Box? WTF [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:
maybe this will turn into a flag pin vs. safety pin righteous lapel throwdown. That'll be fun.

Pretty soon, pin wearers will be arrested because obviously that safety pin is a sharpened weapon, which presents a threat to the non pin wearers.

Slowguy

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah but registered pin wearers will be okay as long as their fees are paid and they have appropriate background checks. And then you get in to the problem of establishing what is a lawful stop to determine if a pin wearer is registered or not.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i've got a massive kilt pin concealed in my dresser, make my day suckas
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can see this sharp pointy metal object (weapon) causing some big problems with the TSA.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think the mere existence of this "organization" will create far more racist feelings than it will destroy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Anybody see the revenge box dedicated for Trump Supporters, Bigots and White Supremacists?

Racist assholes created a site to get free money. Good for them I guess, we can be sure Dave Luscan will be giving them $100 per month. Now when we challenge him on what he does for black people, he will have a direct answer.
Quote Reply