Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

13 year old shot to death in Smoke Shop
Quote | Reply
Smoke shop clerk facing murder charge in shooting death of 13-year-old

I heard this on the news last night and this morning. What I've heard is that the 3 boys, 13, 14 and 15, all in the 8th grade, dawned ski masks and charged into a smoke shot to steal stuff, the clerk fearing for life or bodily harm got off 5 to 9 shots and struck the 13 year old several times including one in the head. This occurred Friday evening around 5:30, all statements matched up between the clerk and the other two accomplices who were arrested shortly after. The video in the smoke shop was unable to be viewed until yesterday evening, after viewing it they arrested the clerk and charged him with murder. Decreased the charges of the other two fro i think it was robbery to a petty theft charge.

I suspect, and am basing that off the DA's anti 2nd amendment support for ridiculous gun control measures. I believe they want to send a message to anyone who believes they have a right to defend themselves.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: 13 year old shot to death in Smoke Shop [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
According to the police press conference, video shows all 3 boys put on masks and entered the shop. None of the boys approached the clerk. They snatched a few things and were starting to leave when he opened fire on them. Sounds more like he was pissed about being robbed than he seriously feared for his life.

Now, IMO, you head in to commit a crime, you take your chances. Do these boys "deserve" to die for a snatch and grab. Of course not. But, I am not going to shed a tear for any of them.

This happen in Vegas. Neither Vegas nor NV are anti-gun. So, I'm not sure I see this as an attack on the 2A.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: 13 year old shot to death in Smoke Shop [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
According to the police press conference, video shows all 3 boys put on masks and entered the shop. None of the boys approached the clerk. They snatched a few things and were starting to leave when he opened fire on them. Sounds more like he was pissed about being robbed than he seriously feared for his life.

Now, IMO, you head in to commit a crime, you take your chances. Do these boys "deserve" to die for a snatch and grab. Of course not. But, I am not going to shed a tear for any of them.

This happen in Vegas. Neither Vegas nor NV are anti-gun. So, I'm not sure I see this as an attack on the 2A.

The DA was in full support of Question 1 which is a bad anti gun bill which Bloomberg was behind. Not having seen the tape but from the statements made by the clerk and the two boys who didn't get shot, the police thought it was justified, based on the statements.

The state as a whole is pretty pro gun, clark county & metro city officials not so much. We are being californiated. The proposition was soundly defeated in every country but Clark Country/Las Vegas.

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
Smoke shop clerk facing murder charge in shooting death of 13-year-old

I heard this on the news last night and this morning. What I've heard is that the 3 boys, 13, 14 and 15, all in the 8th grade, dawned ski masks and charged into a smoke shot to steal stuff, the clerk fearing for life or bodily harm got off 5 to 9 shots and struck the 13 year old several times including one in the head. This occurred Friday evening around 5:30, all statements matched up between the clerk and the other two accomplices who were arrested shortly after. The video in the smoke shop was unable to be viewed until yesterday evening, after viewing it they arrested the clerk and charged him with murder. Decreased the charges of the other two fro i think it was robbery to a petty theft charge.

I suspect, and am basing that off the DA's anti 2nd amendment support for ridiculous gun control measures. I believe they want to send a message to anyone who believes they have a right to defend themselves.

Where are the freaking parents? What 13, 14, 15 year old 8th grader thinks they can walk into any establishment and steal at will. Yeah I am sorry they are dead. It should have been the parents. But now they'll sue so they just hit their payday.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: 13 year old shot to death in Smoke Shop [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They were very good kids, especially the 13 yr old.

I had a personal friend who was robbed by 3 armed men in a different smoke shop earlier this year. She is still suffering from it. They took her personal info and threatened her before they left.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds like smoking is bad for your health in more ways than one.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: 13 year old shot to death in Smoke Shop [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How is this even possible when there are laws against 13 year olds from even entering a smoke shop?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply