CFP Predictions
Quote | Reply
Clemson 34, OSU 27
Alabama 42, Washington 17

Alabama 24, Clemson 13
Quote Reply
Re: CFP Predictions [Sully] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let's be real. Alabama is the cream of the crop, even though I throw up in my mouth every time I think about the Tide and Nick Satan.

UW is going to be blown out. Living in Boise, I got some love for Coach Pete, but the Huskies are going to go down in a steaming pile of dog crap. 49-10 Bama. Pac 12 is weak, although I think USC could put in a good game against PSU in the Rose, should they get the nod over Colorado, which they should.

OSU... being a Penn State fan, its hard to see OSU in the 4, but it's done. OSU over Clemson. The ACC should stick to basketball. OSU 28 - Clemson 14.

The big game will be all Alabama, Alabama, Alabama. I will probably have to swallow chunks of vomit watching two teams I despise play in the title game. Alabama 35, OSU 17.

Last night I had some Big 10 alums over to watch the title game, which was an awesome game. We all agreed that its easy to get behind any Big 10 team, EXCEPT OSU. Just no love for the Suckeyes. Wishing them to beat UM last week for PSU to advance to last night's game felt... dirty and unholy?
Quote Reply