Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

CFP - what if Florida beats Alabam
Quote | Reply
Can you imagine the Chaos to follow especially if Clemson loses.

How many non-conf. champions would they put in, after last year saying how important being Conf. Champion was.

Ah some entertainment coming.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: CFP - what if Florida beats Alabam [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If Alabama loses, they are still ranked number 1. Best one loss team in the country still.
Quote Reply
Re: CFP - what if Florida beats Alabam [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Doesn't matter. Did you watch College Gameday? Committee Chairman basically said Alabama and OSU are in, regardless of what happens today. He alluded to the fact that Washington is in as well, regardless of what happens today. The ONLY thing that could change things is if Clemson loses. Nothing else that happens today matters.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: CFP - what if Florida beats Alabam [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Doesn't matter. Did you watch College Gameday?

No I don't watch much College football. Looks like Bama took care of business anyhow. Would have been interesting if they loss and 2 non champions were in. Kind of makes wining your championship look irrelevant just have to have the hype machine going and win most of your games I guess. Well can still hope clemson loses to listen to the Michigan folks whine the Big ten champion gets in and Mich, is left out.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply