Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Screw Carrier, Netflix now offers downloads
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Screw Carrier, Netflix now offers downloads [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So ... are those "Available for Downloads" going to suck as much as the selection of streaming movies on Netflix?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Screw Carrier, Netflix now offers downloads [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, yeah, but now you can download them!!
Quote Reply
Re: Screw Carrier, Netflix now offers downloads [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
So ... are those "Available for Downloads" going to suck as much as the selection of streaming movies on Netflix?

You know I've been thinking of dropping Netflix lately as it seems there is nothing good left. Or maybe I've just watched most of the decent movies already.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Screw Carrier, Netflix now offers downloads [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Netflix is useless for decent streaming movies. I keep it for the Netflix series, which are quite good. I use Apple TV and iTunes for streaming movies.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Screw Carrier, Netflix now offers downloads [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
Quote:

You know I've been thinking of dropping Netflix lately as it seems there is nothing good left. Or maybe I've just watched most of the decent movies already.

IMO best content on Netflix is going to be the TV series. Netflix Original or otherwise. There's tons of content there. If you're looking for movies then you're right-- there's quite a bunch at first but once you watch them all it doesn't seem like they add more in to keep things fresh. We use redbox when we want to watch movies since we don't frequently watch movies and that's the cheapest way to do it.

my girlfriend was pretty excited about the Netflix available for download option since she likes to watch shows on her phone while at the gym and previously I think she only had Amazon Prime's selection that she could download and watch.
Quote Reply
Re: Screw Carrier, Netflix now offers downloads [racehd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just replying to the last thread.. Anyway.. Amazon Fire TV + Kodi. Google it. You will drop Netflix like a bad habit and maybe even your cable provider. If you don't mind the legality of it...
Quote Reply