Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

On the first day of Christmas my true love
Quote | Reply
went totally fucking nuts.

https://www.dnainfo.com/...voter-discrimination

I think the spirit of Christmas has taken over this woman's body and mind.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: On the first day of Christmas my true love [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These voters sure are feeling empowered...

I have a personality disorder, I don't drink coffee...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
True love? Odds are strong that if this woman actually has someone at home then they're an ashamed participant; at best. Does Trump still have room in his cabinet? She sounds like an excellent addition.

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Re: On the first day of Christmas my true love [wasusnowme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm pretty sure the psycho in her would be powered up no matter who won the election.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
I'm pretty sure the psycho in her would be powered up no matter who won the election.

BINGO. How the hell would the employees know she voted for Trump if she didn't tell them? Can't contain crazy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, that is kinda hot.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She is totally a plant from the left.
Quote Reply
Re: On the first day of Christmas my true love [torrey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Of course you are correct. Use common sense.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Apparently she was nuts before the first day of Christmas.

Me thinks someone in her life needs to have an intervention.

The Chicago woman who went on a pro-Trump tirade at a Michaels store, during which she referred to two store employees as “animals,” has previously engaged in similar behavior against the manager of a local coffee shop manager, calling him a “bitch” and implying that the man may be gay.

The woman from the videos has since been identified as Jennifer Boyle, a graduate of DePaul University that until recently was working for Sinai Health System in Chicago as a human resources business partner. Once she was identified, people began commenting about Boyle’s behavior on Sinai’s Facebook page and posting negative reviews, prompting Sinai to issue a statement.

“Last Wednesday, a customer started yelling at employees and making racial comments in a retail store in the Chicagoland area, and a video of that altercation went viral,” the statement reads. “We have learned that this customer was a former employee of Sinai, whose employment with us ceased in September. Sinai Health System embraces diversity, inclusion and respect for all people. We condemn and reject any behavior or statements that insult or demean anyone based on race, gender, religion, sexual orientation or nationality.”

Boyle has since removed her Facebook page and her LinkedIn page, which were used to help identify her. Meanwhile, the hashtag #JenniferBoyle is trending on Twitter, and people have even tried to find other users who they believe are connected to her.

http://www.theroot.com/...down-in-coffee-shop/

http://www.metroweekly.com/...s-peets-coffee-shop/

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I found her husband

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLtU4XfDnDI

Now banned from Delta Airlines for life.Am I supposed to boycott Delta and Eggo's now?
Quote Reply