Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: De Soto T1 First Wave Concept 5 Pullover and De Soto T1 First Wave Bibjon
Quote | Reply
300 + shipping

Both pieces are size 3 and would REALLY prefer to not break up the set. If two people post and each wants a different piece, we can work something out.
No rips or tears. Stored indoors and maybe used a half dozen time.

Last edited by: LSUfan4444: Jan 26, 17 22:11
Quote Reply
Re: FS: De Soto T1 First Wave Concept 5 Pullover and De Soto T1 First Wave Bibjon [LSUfan4444] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
friendly bump from a fellow Tiger. Geaux Tigers!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: De Soto T1 First Wave Concept 5 Pullover and De Soto T1 First Wave Bibjon [tritygr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: De Soto T1 First Wave Concept 5 Pullover and De Soto T1 First Wave Bibjon [LSUfan4444] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
price drop
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dude, why are you getting rid of these beauties . . . . you know this thing kicks ass! Someone needs to scoop this deal up!

Ironman Certified Coach

Currently accepting limited number of new athletes
Quote Reply
Re: FS: De Soto T1 First Wave Concept 5 Pullover and De Soto T1 First Wave Bibjon [Jim Martin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Long story but I was always caught between sizes on the top and bottom. I went with a 3 top and should have went with the 4. At IMFLA it was so tight it was actually hurting so I ended up buying something new at the expo so now looking to get something back for this one. As you know, we only wear them a few times a year down here so hopefully someone can profit off my loss. I think I MIGHT have worn this suit 6 times (maybe).

Makes me sad =(
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yep, there are two pieces of kickass kit that I love but hate. I hate them both because for 99% of the season they gather dust. One is my two piece wetsuit that I might race in 2 times per year and the other is my awesome scicon travel case.

Ironman Certified Coach

Currently accepting limited number of new athletes
Quote Reply
Re: FS: De Soto T1 First Wave Concept 5 Pullover and De Soto T1 First Wave Bibjon [Jim Martin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop...GULP
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think this suit might fit me... I'm sure the bibjohn would anyway but hoping the top wouldn't be too tight like you experienced. I am 5'10" 145lb 38-31-37 chest-waist-hips.
Quote Reply