Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trevor Wende aka 20twende, you owe me $$ or parts! *RESOLVED*
Quote | Reply
You sold me rollers missing parts. You did get some of the parts to me, but by your own admission you still had one piece to send, which you have not. You have had months to make this right and you have ignored my emails and messages. You signed onto ST on October 25, so I am pretty sure you are still alive and you have seen my messages. The part you have is no longer available through the manufacturer, so without that part, the rollers you sold me are totally worthless. You can either give me the $$ back or send the part.

EDIT: User has since made amends. I update my feedback for this user to neutral.
Last edited by: beercity: May 10, 17 8:14
Quote Reply
Re: Trevor Wende aka 20twende, you owe me $$ or parts! [beercity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you pay with PayPal?
Quote Reply
Re: Trevor Wende aka 20twende, you owe me $$ or parts! [beercity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Surely you didn't use PayPal gift so you should be covered with PayPal buyer protection.
Quote Reply
Re: Trevor Wende aka 20twende, you owe me $$ or parts! [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Paypal so far has not been helpful, since they cannot seem to understand that what I received is incomplete.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you send the money using the "friends and family" option?
Quote Reply
Re: Trevor Wende aka 20twende, you owe me $$ or parts! [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No it was product purchase option. But paypal has twice rejected my claim since they dont seem to understand that parts are missing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you file a SNAD complaint?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's really not cool man. There's plenty of great buyers and sellers on here but every so often you get a self centered asshole like this. By self centered I mean what he has going on in his life is clearly more important to him than doing the right thing for you. Karma is a bitch though....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seller has reached out and made amends. I update my feedback of this seller to "neutral".
Quote Reply