Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Who the hell has a full phone conversation on the crapper?
Quote | Reply
They guy speaking some different language in he next stall, that's who. Is that a thing in India?

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Who the hell has a full phone conversation on the crapper? [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
They guy speaking some different language in he next stall, that's who. Is that a thing in India?

Work from Home. Back to back Calls, Mute option on most of calls where you are not leading the meeting. So yes. Billable time if billable call. :)
Quote Reply
Re: Who the hell has a full phone conversation on the crapper? [patf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've done that to at home. Not in a public restroom where people who see you every day will know you are the weirdo talking to whoever on the crapper.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Who the hell has a full phone conversation on the crapper? [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guys in my office do it all the time. No idea if they are talking to friends or clients. If it's someone I know I'll flush a few times just for good measure.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ran across this a while ago, dude was dropping the kids off at the pool, I finish up clean up and head out the door where a lady is in the hallway also on the phone. They're talking to each other. I stood in the doorway log enough to figure it out. Honeslty they could've talked through the wall to each other. Just weird.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Who the hell has a full phone conversation on the crapper? [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Talking about other weird behavior. When I interned at the railroad, it was common for people to chat stall to stal urinal to urinal, etc. but there was one weird guy who always used the stall to piss. Dude pulled his pants down like my 7 year old did until last month to piss.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've heard people do this at airports, both people taking work calls and some guy talking to his wife about what time his flight was due to land.

Best story I've ever heard along these lines was year ago at my previous job where two women I worked with came back from the ladies room laughing hysterically with tears in their eyes. Turns out there was woman in a stall talking on the phone and straining her voice while talking and pinching out a loaf at the same time

"You can never win or lose if you don't run the race." - Richard Butler

Quote Reply
Re: Who the hell has a full phone conversation on the crapper? [Brian in MA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I forgot to add that to the OP. Dude was talking indian or whatever and would pause with a drip here and a strain there and a plop. Fucking A man.

Quote Reply
Re: Who the hell has a full phone conversation on the crapper? [Brian in MA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brian in MA wrote:
I've heard people do this at airports

always in airports. I think some people think the background flushing adds color and drama, like calling from the beach.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My best guess is, the guy in the stall next to you.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Who the hell has a full phone conversation on the crapper? [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
My best guess is, the guy in the stall next to you.

LOL
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

I refuse to talk on the phone while taking care of business. Doesn't mean I don't have my phone because lets face it, can't conduct business without it anymore, but hell no I won't take or place a call.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Guys at Master Swim.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Who the hell has a full phone conversation on the crapper? [aarondb4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I won't even disrespect my wife by talking on the shitter, why would I do that to a stranger.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
Talking about other weird behavior. When I interned at the railroad, it was common for people to chat stall to stal urinal to urinal, etc. but there was one weird guy who always used the stall to piss. Dude pulled his pants down like my 7 year old did until last month to piss.

A couple of times I've walked into bathrooms and seen guys doing this at the urinals! Pants round their ankles, standing there pissing like a little fucking kid.
Quote Reply
Re: Who the hell has a full phone conversation on the crapper? [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes ,there is truly something weird and disturbing about that. Like something a child molestor would do.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
Yes ,there is truly something weird and disturbing about that. Like something a child molestor would do.

Yeah, like having to help my 5-year old with his fly while holding his baby brother on my hip, and Chester Molester turns to us and says "I can help him with that".
Quote Reply