Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Trump Won the Debate!! Hands Down!! [efernand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
efernand wrote:
It depends on Men, and women, who like alpha male leaders, didn't see Trump interrupting or talking over Hillary, they saw him winning the debate. Confident people talk, losers tell everyone to shut up and listen to them.

Unfortunately, there are indeed people who think being an "alpha leader" means being rude, interrupting people, making childish exasperated noises while your opponent is talking, insulting people, etc. Those people generally don't have much experience with any actual leadership.

I think most of the people who feel like that are already in the camp of Trump voters you described, who will not vote for Sec Clinton no matter what, so I don't know that this particular group of people impact the undecided vote that much.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Won the Debate!! Hands Down!! [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Then why isn't Hillary leading by 50 points?!?!?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
efernand wrote:
Then why isn't Hillary leading by 50 points?!?!?

For a whole variety of reasons, including that she's got a slew of her own problems. I don't think that has much to do with the relatively small group of people who think Trump's debate performance was a display of "alpha leadership."

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
efernand wrote:
Or maybe (some) blacks will realize that they aren't better off than they were 8 years ago.
Or maybe (some) women won't relate with Hillary, and are repulsed by her treatment of the women Bill assaulted.

Cool you got the Trump campaign talking points.

But it will not happen.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Won the Debate!! Hands Down!! [Halvard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Halvard wrote:
efernand wrote:
Or maybe (some) blacks will realize that they aren't better off than they were 8 years ago.
Or maybe (some) women won't relate with Hillary, and are repulsed by her treatment of the women Bill assaulted.

But it will not happen.

My sister (who showed up at my house to watch the debate wearing a "Fuck Trump" hat) will not vote for Hillary because of how she tried to destroy Bills bimbos. My wife is all the way in the tank for Trump. I had to put my foot down and refuse to let her put a Trump sticker on her car for fear of her safety. She doesnt relate to Hillary and is repulsed by her treatment of the women Bill fucked.

I train and hang out with a few black dudes, none of whom support Clinton (a couple for Trump and the rest are staying home). Half of the people I hang with are Mexican and I only know of one who's voting for Trump. The rest hate his guts.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Won the Debate!! Hands Down!! [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Halvard wrote:
efernand wrote:

But it will not happen.

My sister (who showed up at my house to watch the debate wearing a "Fuck Trump" hat) will not vote for Hillary because of how she tried to destroy Bills bimbos. My wife is all the way in the tank for Trump. I had to put my foot down and refuse to let her put a Trump sticker on her car for fear of her safety. She doesnt relate to Hillary and is repulsed by her treatment of the women Bill fucked.

I train and hang out with a few black dudes, none of whom support Clinton (a couple for Trump and the rest are staying home). Half of the people I hang with are Mexican and I only know of one who's voting for Trump. The rest hate his guts.

Nice stories, and if more and more Trump voters are telling these stories, the worst it will be for Trump's chances.
It is all about demographics. The USA is changing.
http://www.people-press.org/...oving-further-apart/
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Won the Debate!! Hands Down!! [Halvard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Who let the Eskimo in?

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply

Prev Next