Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sexless and Godless Heathens
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Sexless and Godless Heathens [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gurudriver must be doing it 3 times a day everyday.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The title and article don't jive. I just skimmed it but I don't think it ever says in the article that sex leads to belief in God like the title states. The article says giving men oxytocin increases their spirituality. So not only did it not link sex to believing in God, it didn't even take into account sex, but a hormone associated with sex.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

rise up, for the second coming is nigh
Quote Reply
Re: Sexless and Godless Heathens [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
The title and article don't jive. I just skimmed it but I don't think it ever says in the article that sex leads to belief in God like the title states. The article says giving men oxytocin increases their spirituality. So not only did it not link sex to believing in God, it didn't even take into account sex, but a hormone associated with sex.

Duke sucks!!!

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: Sexless and Godless Heathens [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:

Says the sexless atheist
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:

Says the sexless atheist

I've taken better drugs than Oxytocin for enhancing spirituality but they didn't put a dent in my godless heatheness! Not to mention I've been in a relationship all but continuously since I was 15, having plenty of sex, so I'm pretty much a lost cause.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2nnI3rT6ss

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply