Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Oh Nevermind...
Quote | Reply
The 25th was anniversary was yesterday.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Oh Nevermind... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow...Hard to believe it's been that long.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Who?

Do you listen to this on purpose or as a part of your early release arrangement?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
meh....

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Re: Oh Nevermind... [Goobdog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Goobdog wrote:
Who?

Do you listen to this on purpose or as a part of your early release arrangement?

I'm actually not really a huge fan of Nirvana (I'll listen when it comes on the radio but own none of their music).

I do, however, appreciate what they helped to usher in and, more importantly usher out of, popular music at the time.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Who?

I'm actually not really a huge fan of Nirvana (I'll listen when it comes on the radio but own none of their music).

I do, however, appreciate what they helped to usher in and, more importantly usher out of, popular music at the time.

So now you're going to claim that those Beegees classics you listen to on your cassette deck belong to your wife?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Who?

wish a new Nirvana would hurry the hell up and usher out half of the music that's out now.
Quote Reply
Re: Oh Nevermind... [SkipG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SkipG wrote:
Wish a new Nirvana would hurry the hell up and usher out half of the music that's out now.

They're still in utero
Quote Reply
Re: Oh Nevermind... [Goobdog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Goobdog wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Who?

So now you're going to claim that those Beegees classics you listen to on your cassette deck belong to your wife?

I like some beegees. And my Tacoma does have a cassette deck.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My brother found this one. Not really my thing - maybe you'll like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDYfkymaSE

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply