Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD
Quote | Reply

Last edited by: davews09: Oct 14, 16 16:56
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-Six (Red/Wht | 54cm), Giro Synthe (Blk/Red | M), Pearl Izumi Singlet (M), Wahoo Tickr HRM, Rotor 3D+ (170mm), Garmin USB ANT stick [davews09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Dumb question but how do you set up that dual cage hydration system on the aero bars?
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-Six (Red/Wht | 54cm), Giro Synthe (Blk/Red | M), Pearl Izumi Singlet (M), Wahoo Tickr HRM, Rotor 3D+ (170mm), Garmin USB ANT stick [bwood17] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Used an XLAB Torpedo mount, which I screwed in to the Aduro BTA mount. Then drilled a couple holes where needed in the Torpedo mount and installed the 2 torpedo cages back to back and cut one of the bottom tabs off so the bottoms come together without a gap.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-Six (Red/Wht | 54cm), Giro Synthe (Blk/Red | M), Pearl Izumi Singlet (M), Wahoo Tickr HRM, Rotor 3D+ (170mm), Garmin USB ANT stick [davews09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
someone must want a shiny 'like new' P5. Let me be your superbike depreciation shield.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just had a deal fall through, so back up!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for no aero penalty vs. P5X at +/- 5 degrees
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pearl Izumi top gone.

Pricing lowered for P-09 and Synthe
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-Six (Red/Wht | 54cm), Giro Synthe (Blk/Red | M), Wahoo Tickr HRM, Rotor 3D+ (170mm), Garmin USB ANT stick [davews09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics on the Rotor Crankset. Size. thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-Six (Red/Wht | 54cm), Giro Synthe (Blk/Red | M), Wahoo Tickr HRM, Rotor 3D+ (170mm), Garmin USB ANT stick [davews09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the Giro Synth helmet. Can you take pictures of the inside of the helmet?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-Six (Red/Wht | 54cm), Giro Synthe (Blk/Red | M), Wahoo Tickr HRM, Rotor 3D+ (170mm), Garmin USB ANT stick [dashtonn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics are located in the link in the OP. Size is listed in the OP. Not sure where the confusion is coming from.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-Six (Red/Wht | 54cm), Giro Synthe (Blk/Red | M), Wahoo Tickr HRM, Rotor 3D+ (170mm), Garmin USB ANT stick [chadm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi I snapped a few pics of the inside of the helmet - same link add in the OP. Let me know of you need anything else.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
davews09 wrote:
Pics are located in the link in the OP. Size is listed in the OP. Not sure where the confusion is coming from.

just missed the link...thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-Six (Red/Wht | 54cm), Giro Synthe (Blk/Red | M), Wahoo Tickr HRM, Rotor 3D+ (170mm), Garmin USB ANT stick [dashtonn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No prob - anything else, let me know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What type of lens is included with the LG P-09 - clear, tinted? thx

tinman
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-Six (Red/Wht | 54cm), Giro Synthe (Blk/Red | M), Wahoo Tickr HRM, Rotor 3D+ (170mm), Garmin USB ANT stick [tinman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The stock lens, which is a smoke tint. (Not super dark and not clear.)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Synthe. pm me your info.
Last edited by: chadm: Oct 14, 16 12:41
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Giro Synthe (Blk/Red | M), Wahoo Tickr HRM, Rotor 3D+ (170mm), Garmin USB ANT stick [davews09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cervelo P5 and LG P-09 sold
Quote Reply