Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SKOL Vikings.
Quote | Reply
Sam Bradford looked surprisingly good and the game shouldn't have been that close. What the hell happened to Lacy? And Collinsworth still blows as an announcer.
Quote Reply
Re: SKOL Vikings. [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rodgers played one of his worse games ever. Too bad for the Packers they couldn't find a way to hold onto the ball. I haven't seen them fumble this much since Ahman green played!

Not a bad start for the Vikings so far. The defense is on fire!

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pretty rough day for the Vikings.

AP out with surgery, Kalil goes on IR, and they sign Ronnie Hillman as a third running back.

Combined with Rhodes, Floyd, and Bridgewater, that is 5 first round draft picks that are currently out hurt. Ouch.

And they go to Carolina this weekend....Double Ouch.
Quote Reply
Re: SKOL Vikings. [Runningwithbees] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Replacing AP will be tough but McKinnon/Astana have done it before. As for Kalil, a better replacement can be found at the Burnsville Home Depot.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
Replacing AP will be tough but McKinnon/Astana have done it before. As for Kalil, a better replacement can be found at the Burnsville Home Depot.

I didn't know they signed the cycling team to the Vikings! Or did you mean the FC Astana...which is the wrong Football in this particular league.

Glad they got off to a good start but am curious how the opposing team's defensive scheme changes now that they don't have to defend for AP first then everything else second. It'll make for a tougher passing game since the O-Line isn't exactly playing any better than last year.

For the first 2 games that was the game plan is stop AP first and dare them to pass. Now there is no AP and they know they have a passing threat with Diggs a 1 man wrecking crew in the making we'll see how they adjust. Hopefully they keep tearing it up on all sides of the ball though!
Quote Reply
Re: SKOL Vikings. [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If the D can stay healthy and add Rhodes and Floyd in the next few weeks it is hard to see how they won't get even better as the season progresses.

I think the offense becomes a lot more versatile with Mckinnon as the lead back because he is such a good pass catcher and blocker. Bradford has the ability to be a decent QB with this team but the line has to improve. I don't think he will be able to play consistently well if he is pressured and hit as much as he was last week.
Quote Reply
Re: SKOL Vikings. [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
loxx0050 wrote:
axlsix3 wrote:

I didn't know they signed the cycling team to the Vikings! Or did you mean the FC Astana...which is the wrong Football in this particular league.

Glad they got off to a good start but am curious how the opposing team's defensive scheme changes now that they don't have to defend for AP first then everything else second. It'll make for a tougher passing game since the O-Line isn't exactly playing any better than last year.

For the first 2 games that was the game plan is stop AP first and dare them to pass. Now there is no AP and they know they have a passing threat with Diggs a 1 man wrecking crew in the making we'll see how they adjust. Hopefully they keep tearing it up on all sides of the ball though!

Ha ha take that shit to the tri forum! If the O line continues to play like that then it doesn't matter who's in the backfield - 3 yards and a cloud of dust.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SKOL!!!

that is all.
Quote Reply
Re: SKOL Vikings. [Runningwithbees] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Vikings looked solid, especially considering their injuries already this season.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply