Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bruce Willis. Would you drive hours to see him?
Quote | Reply
The city: Granville, OH. (Ok, tiny little village east of Columbus)
The scene: Filming street scenes of a Bruce Willis movie "First Kill" around 7 PM.

The village was mobbed. Yeah, they did need extras but there were people who drove in from all over the state to catch a glimpse of Bruce. If I hadn't been to a JV volleyball game at the high school I wouldn't have driven (or rode or run) 4 miles in to town.

What am I missing? I will admit I sat on a bench and watched it all unfold and then went to trivia night at a local bar. Came out three hours later and the streets were still packed by people wanting to catch a glimpse of Bruce. Our country is doomed.

All I can say is "Yippee-ki-yay"
Quote Reply
Re: Bruce Willis. Would you drive hours to see him? [jfm225] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Peek a boo!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wouldn't walk across the street. I don't quite get celebrity. What's the point, so you can tell your friends you saw someone famous?
Quote Reply
Re: Bruce Willis. Would you drive hours to see him? [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is probably more of Bruce WIllis than anyone saw during filming.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Only if he's back to slicin and dicing gimps

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's Ohio. It's not football season yet. What else are they going to do?

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! đŸ˜‚ '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Re: Bruce Willis. Would you drive hours to see him? [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
I wouldn't walk across the street. I don't quite get celebrity. What's the point, so you can tell your friends you saw someone famous?
This and/or so they can claim how nice he was when they 'met' him.

Quote | Reply
Well Bruno does play a pretty good harmonica

--------------------------------------------------------
Rebuilt with twice as many titanium parts as Portland79.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If I had heard that Bruce Willis was in our office's lobby, I wouldn't move from my office to go check it out.

I was at a friend's apartment in College, in her bedroom drinking and studying, when her roommate came in and told us that Marie Osmond had just stopped by and was in the living room. There was no way I was going to go out there. That said, I was a little bit tipsy, so I started loudly singing, "I'm a little bit country . . ." from the bedroom.
Quote Reply
Re: Bruce Willis. Would you drive hours to see him? [travelmama] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
travelmama wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
This and/or so they can claim how nice he was when they 'hung out with' him.

Fixed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jfm225 wrote:
The city: Granville, OH. (Ok, tiny little village east of Columbus)
The scene: Filming street scenes of a Bruce Willis movie "First Kill" around 7 PM.

The village was mobbed. Yeah, they did need extras but there were people who drove in from all over the state to catch a glimpse of Bruce. If I hadn't been to a JV volleyball game at the high school I wouldn't have driven (or rode or run) 4 miles in to town.

What am I missing? I will admit I sat on a bench and watched it all unfold and then went to trivia night at a local bar. Came out three hours later and the streets were still packed by people wanting to catch a glimpse of Bruce. Our country is doomed.

All I can say is "Yippee-ki-yay"

The better question John is why you were trolling the JV volleyball game. You know you can't go that young....Stay Classy......
Quote Reply
Re: Bruce Willis. Would you drive hours to see him? [johnnybefit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I switched over to girl's golf yesterday pm. Truth be told, we have a couple of local kids who are pretty good. Way better than I will ever be.
Quote Reply