Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Garmin Edge 810 + K-Edge Go Pro Combo Mount XL - $275 shipped
Quote | Reply
This is a used Garmin Edge 810. It has bluetooth to connect to your phone, which is my favorite part.

It is certainly used though, and I dropped it one time causing a blemish on the corner. Additionally, the SD card slot is acting a little wonky, so it's finicky with reading microsd cards. Mostly I've just been storing open street maps on internal memory which has worked flawlessly. Updated to the latest Garmin software of course.

It also comes with the red silicon protector that you use while riding.

Additionally, includes a K Edge Garmin Combo Mount XL, which fits this perfectly AND holds a Go Pro/VIRB below. It's perfect because it centers the video between your handlebars and has zero rattle/shake in the video.

Looking for $275 shipped, net to me. Garmin will also totally replace it for $100 out of warranty, so you can also go that route. I would consider selling the Garmin by itself and after that the K-Edge by itself if multiple people are interested.

http://www.dcrainmaker.com/...in-depth-review.html

Last edited by: hankscorpio: Aug 27, 16 11:52
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Edge 810 + K-Edge Go Pro Combo Mount XL - $275 shipped [hankscorpio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pics added
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Edge 810 + K-Edge Go Pro Combo Mount XL - $275 shipped [hankscorpio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for just the K-edge?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Edge 810 + K-Edge Go Pro Combo Mount XL - $275 shipped [wcroadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Edge 810 + K-Edge Go Pro Combo Mount XL - $275 shipped [wcroadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Probably $45 shipped.
Quote Reply