Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Piecing together the Lochte saga [SH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Apparently, our state dept is encouraging him to comply and return. Bump that. I wouldn't go back. They have well documented corruption in their justice system. The reports of what happened are dubious.

http://townhall.com/...ryan-lochte-n2211205

This quote sums up my view on it.

“I will take the word of one of our Olympians (yes, even the flakiest of them all, Ryan Lochte) over an inherently corrupt, 3rd world Banana Republic trying to make their disorganized and crime-ridden sports festival look like the poster-child for American bad behavior,” wrote O’Connor.
I couldn’t agree more.

Lochte, atone for stretching the truth, continue to do damage control, but don’t fly down to Rio.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Last edited by: TheForge: Aug 30, 16 9:39
Quote Reply
Re: Piecing together the Lochte saga [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
Apparently, our state dept is encouraging him to comply and return. Bump that. I wouldn't go back. They have well documented corruption in their justice system. The reports of what happened are dubious.

http://townhall.com/...ryan-lochte-n2211205

This quote sums up my view on it.

“I will take the word of one of our Olympians (yes, even the flakiest of them all, Ryan Lochte) over an inherently corrupt, 3rd world Banana Republic trying to make their disorganized and crime-ridden sports festival look like the poster-child for American bad behavior,” wrote O’Connor.
I couldn’t agree more.

Lochte, atone for stretching the truth, continue to do damage control, but don’t fly down to Rio.

Under no circumstances would I go back. Rio police already lied about what happened and given that countries history and recent allegations of covering up police murdering people I'd take a pass.
Quote Reply
Re: Piecing together the Lochte saga [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's been announced that Lochte will be competing on "Dancing with the Stars."
Quote Reply
Re: Piecing together the Lochte saga [champy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Like we didn't see that coming.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Piecing together the Lochte saga [champy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
champy wrote:
He was invited to appear before this all broke out. I wonder if he hadnt won a medal this time what his standing would have been.

Quote | Reply
travelmama wrote:
champy wrote:

He was invited to appear before this all broke out. I wonder if he hadnt won a medal this time what his standing would have been.

Or..... did this all break out because he was invited to appear on the show....

Drama = ratings
Quote Reply
Re: Piecing together the Lochte saga [travelmama] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I knew he would be on this the moment he posed with a medal wearing grillz, and had that god awful reality show. It just makes sense he would go on another horrible reality show if offered.

Quote Reply

Prev Next