Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Zipp Cockpit - Carbon Vuka Bull Base & Extensions
Quote | Reply
For sale is a full Zipp cockpit, including the following:

- Vuka Bull base bar: 40mm drop, uncut
- Carbon extensions: S-bend
- Zipp Vuka Alumina Clip (arm rests, pads, assembly)
- Zipp Service Course stem
- Assortment of spacers & cabling

This is a description from Competitive Cyclist:

The VukaBull bars differ from the VukaAero bars in two important ways. At only 200 grams they're much lighter than the Aero bars. And, perhaps more important for those of you who are buying this to race UCI-sanctioned stage races, they are 100% UCI compliant. Hundreds of hours of research using computer simulations as well as practical trial and error have gone into the design of these bars. The result is a time trial bar that has an airfoil shape that reduces drag, stiffens the bar and still manages to comply with UCI specs.

This has been a great setup and shows very few signs of wear. Specialized recently warrantied my frame and included their cockpit in the module. I chose to go with this, mostly because of their aero stem. Brand new, this cockpit would be $450+ from Competitive Cyclist. Get a great deal at $275, plus shipping via PayPal gift!

Last edited by: benlindell: Jul 25, 16 8:23
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Cockpit - Carbon Vuka Bull Base & Extensions [benlindell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Cockpit - Carbon Vuka Bull Base & Extensions [benlindell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Cockpit - Carbon Vuka Bull Base & Extensions [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, it is! Are you interested? Do you have any questions? The stem is 90mm with a 6% drop, in case that would come up. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pre-eBay bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Post-ebay bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you take 200
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Cockpit - Carbon Vuka Bull Base & Extensions [ameyers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't do $200. How about $240 plus shipping?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have these?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Cockpit - Carbon Vuka Bull Base & Extensions [Larryl115] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, sir
Quote Reply