Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Panama launches investigation into 1989 US invasion
Quote | Reply
Here is the link

http://www.bbc.com/...tin-america-36852120

They want compensation. Of course, what else could be their motivation but money from good ol' US. The article is not saying if they want compensation from Noriega too. I doubt he could pay, so lets go, sue US. I wander if they would investigate Russia or China had they invaded them. US always seems to be the easy target.
Quote Reply
Re: Panama launches investigation into 1989 US invasion [softrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Counterclaim and take back the canal. Fucking Carter.
Quote Reply
Re: Panama launches investigation into 1989 US invasion [softrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is a good reason why bush never supported the international court. I do t know ifnit would apply here but could you imagine how many charges would be leveled against the us and its citizens.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply