Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

CAAD 10 frameset 54, plus some components (partially built up)
Quote | Reply
Received as a warranty replacement for my six13, but never got around to finishing it up and actually riding it, so this is still brand new and never ridden. I had my LBS transfer over what they could from the six13 onto the caad 10.

New 5700 front derailleur, 6700 rear derailleur (used, taken off of six13), 5700 shifters (used, taken off of six13), brand new cables and housing, the brakes that were on the six13 (these probably need replaced), zipp aluminum 0 setback seatpost, and 110mm stem. Never got around to getting a bottom bracket for it. I do have a set of 44cm Ergonovas, but they have a couple of small corrosion spots so I figured I wouldn't include them for safety reasons, unless someone still would want them.. I did have the fork cut (stem is slammed) as I had the intention of riding the bike, but recently came to the conclusion that I wont use this much and a cross bike would be a better option than a backup road bike

I can send pictures and/or post some later when I get home from work, but it is the black/white frame.

Looking to get $900 + shipping via paypal. I would have this packed up by my LBS.

***Sold***
Last edited by: Wylde06: Dec 16, 16 6:50
Quote Reply
Re: CAAD 10 frameset 54, plus some components (partially built up) [Wylde06] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: CAAD 10 frameset 54, plus some components (partially built up) [Wylde06] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which color, and would you be willing to sell frame only?
Quote Reply
Re: CAAD 10 frameset 54, plus some components (partially built up) [bizolt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

This frame. I would be willing to sell it separately, but would prefer to include the parts with it..I don't have much use for the 10 speed stuff or the seatpost right now. Shoot me an offer

Im having a hard time attaching the picture while at work, as soon as I can I will...try this link and let me know if it works..its black white and gray if the link doesn't work.

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/...&oe=5777A57B
Last edited by: Wylde06: Jun 30, 16 5:29
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Apparently I cant attach pictures...

Just uploaded to photobucket.

Last edited by: Wylde06: Jul 1, 16 6:12
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To the top!

900 as pictured (no wheels, but with a seatpost), or 800 for frame/fork/headset and derailleur hanger (plus shipping)
Last edited by: Wylde06: Aug 10, 16 11:52
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
to the top!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available. Make me an offer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available, still not being used..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can't see. What's included...RD? FD?
Quote Reply
Re: CAAD 10 frameset 54, plus some components (partially built up) [jb4iu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
5700 fd, 6700 rd, 5700 shifters, brakes, cables, housing, 110 stem, aluminum zipp seat post and fizik arione. No bottom bracket, no crankset

The front derailleur and all the cables and housing are brand new
Last edited by: Wylde06: Jul 18, 16 11:20
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
to the top!

Still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you end up parting out I would be interested in the shifters..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
850 shipped for everything listed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Someone needs this bike...they just don't realize it yet!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
to the top!

Still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
750 shipped
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available...

hoping to sell this soon and have money to put towards a cross bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
to the top!

Make an offer, want to get this to someone who will use it..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm'ed
Quote Reply