Prev Next
Re: Another Subversion Attempt by our "Leaders" [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Quote:
Like what?

Cointelpro

You are going back to the J. Edgar days? Wow, you are desperate.

Quote:
No. No it doesn't. You may not like that, but that is the law.

Well, there are laywers in california seem to disagree with you. Who should i believe? I guess we shall see how the court decides.

No, there aren't and you have not cited to anything that says otherwise.

Do you really think this doesn't happen still? Lets not forget an otherwise law abiding citizen, Randy Weaver was talked into dealing with NFA items by an ATF informant. The informant's ATF handler identified Weaver as a benign attendee of some white supremacy leaning groups (patriot groups) who had a lot of potential to move up the leadership and build cases against the groups leadership.

If that isn't what COINTELPRO did I don't know what. I'm also convinced that law enforcement elements have found their way into the black mask type anarchist movements, black lives matter, jihad and the patriot movement with the intent of creating criminals they can arrest.

Not a quarter goes by where we see some borderline slow learning jihadist wannabe who surfing the net came across some lurking FEDS all to happy to make him the next 9/11 incident. Only to provide them with fake bombs and targets and arrest them when the bombs don't go boom.

Hey, the ATF has infiltrated many 1%er with agents reaching as high as second in command. You don't become a treasurer and then vice president of a large 1%er gang like the Outlaws without breaking some laws and calling some shots. That to me is the essence and spirit of COINTELPRO even if it is an accepted practice in modern law enforcement. If anything, it tells me how loose we have gotten with the 4th amendment. But you and I already disagree on that, so no sense in arguing.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Another Subversion Attempt by our "Leaders" [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
So, you don't have any examples. You see black helicopters at night, don't you?

You dont google do you? There are plenty of news stories.

I also have a bit of privledged, unreleased info since a friend of mine has been successfully suing the fbi for years and amassing ungodly amounts of files from foia requests for his mit research. He also just won a case against the cia.

They do some really fucked up and incredibly stupid things.

You can google it. Dont take my word for it.

Quote:
In addition, the objections raised by the attorneys were based on the fact that some of the conversations may have been protected by attorney-client privilege because they were conversations between attorney and client.

Is that problematic and or illegal?

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: Another Subversion Attempt by our "Leaders" [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
Quote:
Check the irony here. He's pointing exactly why the second amendment exists and he's claiming not to be "nutty". There's more but this was the easiest to find.

I know why the second ammendment was created and why it makes it laughable today to think that any well armed militia has a chance against the weapons the govt has. The govt could wipe out any militia from the comfort of anywhere on the planet or from space and they would have zero chance to do anything about it. Whats a gun going to do agaisnt lazer guided missles or drones that are remotely piloted from anywhere? Hysterical!!

Quote:
You can't claim to be shocked and disgusted by government over reach and be appalled by the 2nd amendment at the same time. One was enacted to fight the other.

First, the 2nd ammendment isnt about overreach, its about tyrany.

Second, Well, actually you can. Quite easily. i can see this even though its not my position. If you actually stop to think things through, its pretty easy to come to a logical conclusion that two things are problematic even if one was designed to fight the other. Lets take nuclear weapons as an example. They were designed to fight bad guys. I find bad guys to be a varying degree of evil depending on the individual . I find nuclear weapons to be abhorrent. As do many people in and out of the military. Your logic quoted here says we cannot dislike bad guys and nuclear weapons. Its extremely poor reasoning. Someone can dislike a tyrannical governement and also dislike the 2nd ammendment and still be logically sound.

Who the fuck says im apalled against the 2nd ammendment? Who says im anti gun? I certainly dont.

You're digging the hole deeper.

You're "logic" is anything but logical. If you hate the bad guys then you cannot hate the nuclear arms that protect you from these bad guys.

Now if you accepted that there are bad guys that you hate but would rather be prison raped and enslaved than have nuclear arms protecting you, then it makes sense that you can hate both.
Quote Reply
Re: Another Subversion Attempt by our "Leaders" [Goobdog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
You're "logic" is anything but logical. If you hate the bad guys then you cannot hate the nuclear arms that protect you from these bad guys.

Now if you accepted that there are bad guys that you hate but would rather be prison raped and enslaved than have nuclear arms protecting you, then it makes sense that you can hate both.

You cannot possibly be serious....

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply

Prev Next