Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I've heard of Extrem Drunk Driving.
Quote | Reply
That is what I think the call DUI above .15 in Arizona. But apparently they have Super Extreme DUI here to.

http://www.azcentral.com/...egal-limit/84680730/

It makes it sound like it should be in the X Games.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: I've heard of Extrem Drunk Driving. [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does that also get you on Double Secret Probation in addition to your license suspension?
Quote Reply
Re: I've heard of Extrem Drunk Driving. [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That was the first phrase that popped in my head when I read it.

By the way, that accident was just down the street from me. I love off Tatum for another month. Where that accident happened is a very wealthy area. Celebrities, politicians and CEOs live there. Right by where I had my bike accident.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Impressive total. She's definitely had some practice.

The wife grew up in Scottsdale. One of her classmates got a Pink 911 custom painted to match her favorite nail polish on her 16th birthday. We used to sneak into resorts in the area, use their pools and pretend that we belonged there.
Quote Reply
Re: I've heard of Extrem Drunk Driving. [knewbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Scottsdale the moms often look hotter than their colleges age daughters.

Last edited by: TheForge: May 25, 16 20:26
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Most people don't understand the concept of 'tolerance'. My mom, a lifetime alcoholic, walked into a rehab center one day and blew over .5 BAC. They thought the breathalyzer was faulty but the BAC was confirmed by a blood test.

0.5 is death for normal humans.

I had my own breathalyzer and once blew .45. I don't how accurate it was but that seemed to generally match up with the amount of vodka I had.

That was the last time I drank, 8 years and 3 days ago.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: I've heard of Extrem Drunk Driving. [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Most people don't understand the concept of 'tolerance'.

Which is partly why we have so many Heroin overdoses. You can build a tolerance to the effects and need more and more and more to get the effect, but the tolerance of the toxicity tolerance doesn't increase much and no where near as fast as the tolerance to effect. So people take more and more and think they are fine because "Well I'm not really stoned"...then poof, they die.

~Matt

Quote Reply
Re: I've heard of Extrem Drunk Driving. [MJuric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup.

It's a dangerous game.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply