Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Literally dropping the mic...
Quote | Reply
Anyone else embarrassed for the person as this continues to happen? It's just flat out dumb. Kobe. Obama. Please, for your own dignity, just stop. It may have been emphatic, poignant, or somehow artistic at some point for that seldom rocker or rapper, but get a fucking grip.

Gnothi Seauton.
Quote Reply
Re: Literally dropping the mic... [Ready4Launch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
?? Is this a new interweb me-me?

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anyone else embarrassed for the person as this continues to happen? It's just flat out dumb. Kobe. Obama. Please, for your own dignity, just stop. It may have been emphatic, poignant, or somehow artistic at some point for that seldom rocker or rapper, but get a fucking grip.

Did you get up today and look really hard for something to be angry about?

Quote Reply
Re: Literally dropping the mic... [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know about angry, but it seems like just about every media outlet this morning has a story about Obama dropping the mike as if it's the greatest thing since Kennedy declared himself a jelly donut. Get over it, already, it's not that cool.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think you're just jealous 'cause you could never get the movement correct. Here's some study material:

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ready4Launch wrote:

Just add it to the list of things done by pop culture figures of some kind that are eventually appropriated by mainstream culture until they're not cool anymore. Move along.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Literally dropping the mic... [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, i see it is an actual thing to do. Back in my day there was this thing called disco.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Literally dropping the mic... [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
Ready4Launch wrote:

Just add it to the list of things done by pop culture figures of some kind that are eventually appropriated by mainstream culture until they're not cool anymore. Move along.
Imagine what would happen if Ted Cruz were to start making regular appearances wearing sagging pants and a hat worn off to the side.

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anyone who has ever dropped a mic has never paid $99 for their own Shure SM-58.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It stopped being funny after this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZfWwZZoN3o

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Literally dropping the mic... [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
Anyone who has ever dropped a mic has never paid $99 for their own Shure SM-58.

Haha, being that my brother and dad are in the music bus, this was funny.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Literally dropping the mic... [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:

Quoted only because I could use more of this in my life... that is all.

"They've done studies, ya know... 60% of the time, it works EVERY time."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Only this time was it cool.

Quote Reply