Skewer included
No cassette
Bontrager R3 tire
Wheel builder.com wheel cover

Aeolus 5.0 front wheel
700c
Skewer included
Bontrager R3 tire

Solid and true wheels used for training and racing. Always ridden with cork pads, so braking surface looks like new. Selling because I am not going to race anymore and don't need this wheelset anymore.
PM with questions
$1000 plus shipping and PayPal fees in the USA
Might be willing to separate

Owner of a few Speed Concepts since 2011.
Last edited by: ttx_tri: Jul 11, 16 11:00
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Bontrager Aeolus Powertap (wireless) wheeelset with wheel cover [ttx_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

Quote Reply
Re: FS - Bontrager Aeolus Powertap (wireless) wheeelset with wheel cover [ttx_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
11 spd ???
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Bontrager Aeolus Powertap (wireless) wheeelset with wheel cover [used2B-sub3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As of now, just 10 speed. Saris might have different free hubs for the SL+ that allows, but I do not know. Sorry.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
price lowered

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The 11-speed free hub replacement for the SL+ is incredibly simple. The old one just pulls off and the new one snaps on, no tools needed.

I'm sure you can find it cheaper somewhere else, but this is the part: http://www.powertap.com/...uct/freehub-body-kit
Quote Reply