Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

54CM 2004 CERVELO Dual with extras...
Quote | Reply
I have a 2004 red and black Cervelo Dual that is 54cm. Comes with Ultegra components except for the brakes which are Cervelo, shifters which are bar end Dura ace. There is a total of 250 miles on the bike and it performs flawlessly. It has a Vision base bar as well as a 230mm vision clip on that is brand new. New cables have been run as the old ones were gray and I wanted all black. Stock Selle Italia seat. I will include a set of shimano mountain bike spd pedals on th ebike if wanted. Here are the extras included:

New Cervelo base bar with tape and dia compe levers and 2 sets of vision size 270mm clip on bars. One set is practically new, the other has a scratch on the bar where my computer was mounted.

New Bontrager 31.8 race lite 46cm bar with tape and a bontrager race 90mm stem. Attached to it is a set of Dura Ace STI 7700 shifters that are flight deck compatible. Some scrapes on them but they work flawlessly. They have lines with them that fit this bike. I used these to convert it to a road setup to train during the rainy season here. The bike worked great as a road bike with the seat post flipped.

Reason selling: Not many tris here on Guam and this bike is a little long for me in the top tube. I plan on getting professionally fitted when I get back to the states. I am asking $1600 + shipping (around $75) to the US. I have pics if interested.

Jason

"These aren't Love Handles, I just have Big Kidneys!"
Quote Reply
Re: 54CM 2004 CERVELO Dual with extras... [bigkidneys] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available before it goes on ebay.

Jason

"These aren't Love Handles, I just have Big Kidneys!"
Quote Reply