Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Survivor Survivor Season 32: Kaoh Rong [davec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, a bit of a head-scratcher on the winner:

Michele 5
Aubrey 2
Tai 0

I'm guessing the votes for Aubrey were from Joe and Debbie. I thought Aubrey would take it for sure.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Agree but it's not the winner's fault that the 'bitter jury syndrome' reared its head. Upon further review, Jason & Scott still came across as douchebags.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
davec wrote:
Great season with a terrible ending.

Fun twist with the last reward.

I was shocked, I thought she would get shut out and when they showed Julia(?) voting for her I said, "well at least she gets one".

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor Survivor Season 32: Kaoh Rong [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was shocked as well. I never expected Michelle to win, and I wouldn't have voted that way.

Now we wait until the next season....
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor Survivor Season 32: Kaoh Rong [JMac650c] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shocked and disappointed. Michelle rode the coattails of a strong alliance and Cyd and Aubrey did all the work. I'm disgusted by this jury vote. Aubrey played a complete game. She's the winner in my book.

Aubrey made a crucial mistake in not getting Cyd on her side on the final vote. Should have voted Tai out.

Bitter jury I guess.
Last edited by: sto: May 20, 16 9:53
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor Survivor Season 32: Kaoh Rong [sto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sto wrote:
Shocked and disappointed. Michelle rode the coattails of a strong alliance and Cyd and Aubrey did all the work. I'm disgusted by this jury vote. Aubrey played a complete game. She's the winner in my book.

Aubrey made a crucial mistake in not getting Cyd on her side on the final vote. Should have voted Tai out.

Bitter jury I guess.

How would the vote have gone with Tai in the jury instead of Cydney?

I think scott and jason vote for Cyd, nick and julia go for michelle and debbie and joe vote for aubry leaving Tai as the decision maker. Think he would vote for Aubry but with Tai there is no way of knowing.
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor Survivor Season 32: Kaoh Rong [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm of two minds on this one where there's a disconnect between jury votes and the census view among viewers.

1 The jury should really be more mature and recognize when it's beaten. If I'm on the jury and you vote me out, you start with my vote, right?

2 The winner is the person who best reads the jury. If they're a bunch of sore losers and are going to vote for whomever has the least dirt on their hands, then the dominant strategy is to have the least dirt on your hands. Makes for unsatisfying TV but I guess that's the way it is.
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor Survivor Season 32: Kaoh Rong [timbasile] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also the editing and what we as viewers see and form our opinions on, may be very different than what goes on and the actual vibe after 24/7 through 38 days from their perspective.
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor Survivor Season 32: Kaoh Rong [JMac650c] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree... thought Aubrey shouild win.... even saw how Tai might win..... but Michelle.... completely disappointing.
Quote Reply

Prev Next