Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Any ST US Immigration Attorneys?
Quote | Reply
Is there anyone on this site that is familiar with immigration law (so VERY complicated!) - who would be willing to help out a fellow STer/University Grad by answering ONE question - for good karma only? Immigration attorneys are expensive!

Or, any person that is familiar with TN work Visas and AOS? (If you understand these acronyms, then you will know what I'm talking about)...

Thanks.

Andrea
Quote Reply
Post deleted by martin [ In reply to ]
Re: Any ST US Immigration Attorneys? [martin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
not sure why you'd need an attorney to answer your question. doesn't your university have an office for postdocs and visiting scholar? i'm in my last year on a j1 visa but uc berkeley is taking care of everything to get me on the h1b. is your friend canadian or mexican?

.m
+++
slow thinkers, keep right!
In looking at many of your posts, you don't seem to have much positive to say about the US, which is fine, of course, but I just wonder why you would come to such a sucky place?
Last edited by: Monk: Oct 1, 05 16:16
Quote Reply
Post deleted by martin [ In reply to ]
Re: Any ST US Immigration Attorneys? [Drea] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrea,

Send me a pm, I'm employment attorney who did business based immigration, but we had some TN foreign nationals.

Quote Reply
Re: Any ST US Immigration Attorneys? [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Troll. And ditto for the Bennett thread.

Objection vague for your response to the news of Slowman's engagement.
Quote Reply
Re: Any ST US Immigration Attorneys? [AmyCO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's wrong with a little trolling?
Quote Reply
Re: Any ST US Immigration Attorneys? [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nothing, really. I just have a mental picture of you yelling at your computer -- BRING IT ON BABY, BRING IT ON!!!!

I suppose that's one way of having fun on a Saturday night:) I'm just sitting here watching Law & Order Criminal Intent.
Quote Reply
Re: Any ST US Immigration Attorneys? [AmyCO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Law and Order Criminal Intent marathon tonight. Good stuff.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Any ST US Immigration Attorneys? [martin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"...made plenty of friends in the two years i've been here and we're considering staying here for a few more years..."

Go home.
Last edited by: Al P Duez: Oct 1, 05 20:42
Quote Reply