Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Anybody Watch the Showtime Series 'Ray Donovan'? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Love it

I think daryl is weak, stupid and ill equipped to deal with life largely thanks to his father

Ray is the opposite in spite of him
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody Watch the Showtime Series 'Ray Donovan'? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Love this show! I'm struggling a bit with Ray having to solve everyone's problems and constantly being kicked in the nuts. I would like to see him win a couple here and there.

I miss Lena. She was great and Ray really needed her.

Bridget and Smitty are poetic, in a sense.

Daryll is a POS, just like his father.

Something about Molly Sullivan - sexy as all hell ...

Molly Sullivan's body is a most welcome addition this season. I think they've shown her get out of bed in 2 episodes now. I agree, sexy as hell.

The last episode really sealed the path that Daryll is on, which is a path to Mickey's life. I wonder if he's going to be the patsy and end up in jail for 20 years like Mickey.
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody Watch the Showtime Series 'Ray Donovan'? [Uncle Arqyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm a fan. This season's seemed to be turning darker though. I mean, that's some serious @#% they've gotten themselves into. The Sandy character in the past couple of season's still provides comic relief amidst the issues. Mick has lost all redeeming qualities at this point.
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody Watch the Showtime Series 'Ray Donovan'? [40-Tude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damnit. I can't go upstairs where the Tivo is to watch the new episodes because I have a broken ankle and a broken collarbone due to hit-and-run I suffered while riding my bike. I am going to tell my attorney to add this to my pain & suffering claim to the insurance company.

Shit.

If you are a Canuck that engages in gratuitous bashing of the US, you are probably on my Iggy List. So, save your self a bunch of typing a response unless you also feel the need to gratuitously bash me. If so, have fun.
"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f___ things up" - Barack Obama, 2020
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody Watch the Showtime Series 'Ray Donovan'? [40-Tude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
40-Tude wrote:
I'm a fan. This season's seemed to be turning darker though. I mean, that's some serious @#% they've gotten themselves into. The Sandy character in the past couple of season's still provides comic relief amidst the issues. Mick has lost all redeeming qualities at this point.

the flashbacks to early days Mickey is the final nail in his coffin. Just when you laugh at his goofy schemes and kind of like him a little, the show reminds you of what a POS the guy was/is. Daryl, at least, isn't screwing up his kids in the process.

Spoiler:

Ray is going to inflict some serious pain on Sullivan and his dipshit son, Sullivan for whatever he did to Ray's sister, and the son for the wisecrack about sucking the priests dick. There is a reason they've shown Sullivan twice mention how creative Ray is with violence.
Quote Reply

Prev Next