Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Chief Justice Rehnquist Has Passed Away
Quote | Reply
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/03/politics/wire-rehnquist.html

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist died Saturday evening at his home in suburban Virginia, said Supreme Court spokeswoman Kathy Arberg.

A statement from the spokeswoman said he was surrounded by his three children when he died in Arlington.

"The Chief Justice battled thyroid cancer since being diagnosed last October and continued to perform his dues on the court until a precipitous decline in his health the last couple of days," she said.

---- More on NYTimes.com & CNN.com ----

Just passing on the news...

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Chief Justice Rehnquist Has Passed Away [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am sorry for his family, and his death will unfortunatly not be honored in the way it should due to the disaster in the south. I think that now, with no disrespect to to Rehnquist - the liberals must be going nuts knowing that a Republican will pick two new members of the court. Myself I am quite pro choice, I hope that President Bush does not replace this man with someone who is all that diffrent. Rehnquist was a man from a diffrent time, a man that stood by his own values and did not waver from them...that is hard to find these days.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply