Login required to post replies

Louisiana Police Scanner on line
Quote | Reply
http://205.252.89.181:8000/live.m3u

A little chatter now and then if you care to listen
Quote Reply
Re: Louisiana Police Scanner on line [ATX TRIHEAD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I listened for a couple of minutes and nothing too exciting happened; if I had a clue what the numbers meant maybe it'd be more action packed. In hindsight I'm glad it was slow at 11:15pm. Hopefully it means eveyone is behaving and doing better than the news portrays. I'm not religious but the people still in N.O. & the rest affected by Katrina are continually in my thoughts. I couldn't even imagine what those people are going through and it's going to be along time until normalcy returns for them.
Quote Reply
Re: Louisiana Police Scanner on line [ATX TRIHEAD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Really slow communications it sounds like. One cop trying to call another and it takes 5 minutes or more to get a resopnse. The converstation I overheard was a guy trying to find fuel spouts for fuel cans so he could keep some generator going.

Lots of one way calls going out....no one answering.

I heard on the news most of the police bands are down and they can barely talk to each other.
Quote Reply
Re: Louisiana Police Scanner on line [TxDude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Homeland Security in action....our police forces can't find nozzles to pour gas into their vehicles.

Time for another tax cut I think, don't you??

----------------------------------------------------------
"A society is defined not only by what it creates, but by what it refuses to destroy."
John Sawhill
Quote Reply