Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

It wasn't in the game plan...
Quote | Reply
Well my slip sliding has stopped. I find myself in my parents house. No money, no minutes on my phone, no wife, kids I get to see on someone elses schedule. car that will not make it another week. Good times.

What is the up part? Everything. I have nothing now so I have nothing to loose. It's my game, no one elses. I spent an entire life dreading this and in the process gaurenting it would happen but now that I am here I am powerful.

My plans are to work until I die until January. I will only spend money on my kids and what it takes to get my finances in order, everything else goes into a savings account. It is then back to Dallas where me and my homeboy Josh will get a little place and it is school, work and my kids.

I have no burdens. I only answer to my son and daughter. I am seeing the worse in my wife but she is missing out in the best of me.

How is it possible to be at your lowest yet be at your best.

Odd.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: It wasn't in the game plan... [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When you reach the bottom the only way left is up.

Unless of course, someone hands you a shovel.

Keep going Jon, remain positive and remember that your kids will keep loving you even if it seems that no-one else will.

People often give they're best when they're at they're worst. Just keep moving up.

J.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"It's only when you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything."

Good luck to you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Been Down So Long It Looks Like Up To Me"

(Title of a novel by Richard Farina, 1966 -- but it works as a catch-phrase in many instances.)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been there myself. It sounds like you have your head together. The best advice I can share is for you to load up on John Lee Hooker when you want to be inspired, Albert Collins when you want to laugh, maybe Bob Marley when you need to cry, and Buddy Guy when you want to have your mind blown. Everything else will take care of itself.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good luck dude.

Good Luck.
Quote Reply