Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

It's a good thing I don't have daughters...
Quote | Reply
...I might be in jail for murder today. This truck used to cruise my neighborhood:

http://pensacolanewsjournal.com/...EWS01/507300318/1006

Then again, I think I would be smart enough not to let my daughter take gymnastics lessons from some old lech out of the back of a truck.
Quote Reply
Re: It's a good thing I don't have daughters... [tri_bri2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have two daughters. In this day and age, they never get more than an arms length away if we are in public. Woe be to the son of a bitch that tries to lay a hand on them. Not "I'll shoot you" woe........more like " I have the skill to keep you alive for a lot longer than you would like" woe.

Quote | Reply
Is it just ME or does anyone else consider it a slight lapse in judgement to sign there daughters up for gymnastics lessons out of the back of a refrigerator truck? Whats next, dance lessons in an old school bus?

Heading to pick up daughters at gymnastics: "Now, where is that pesky truck this week....I know I dropped them off by the train tracks and he promised me he would done in three hours and meet me behind the bus station."

You have got to be kidding me. Hope he gets what he deserves.

Michael

Father of Two Girls

Drafting is for the weak...

Tri2Hover...making flat coke since September 9, 2006.
Quote Reply