Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Here's a fun game: grab the nearest book, turn to page 52... [Desiderata] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Variable provides for exciting workflow possibilities because it gives the task an ability to expose information relating to the results of the internal actions within the SQL task.
Quote Reply
Re: Here's a fun game: grab the nearest book, turn to page 52... [Desiderata] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Heritage Village Rehab and Skilled Nursing 150 Prather Avenue 488-1921
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
His eyes stung.

Good luck guessing that one...

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Here's a fun game: grab the nearest book, turn to page 52... [noxious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
noxious wrote:
The Variable provides for exciting workflow possibilities because it gives the task an ability to expose information relating to the results of the internal actions within the SQL task.

That's gotta be from an SSIS manual. I must say that I never thought of the workflow possibilities in an SSIS package as "exciting." ;)

-----
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
Which is probably why I was registering 59.67mi as I rolled into T2.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Acme will determine actual production by means of kanban coming back upstream to the weld/assembly cell from the finished-goods supermarket."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When you spend your money on the food that's making you sick, someone is getting paid for it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Pets are a particular favorite of souls who wish to be near loved ones without incurring the responsibilities of the game."

(and for those of you thinking, "what the fruitbat??" I will add that this book is satirical in nature...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"The International Hydrographic Bureau in 1929 proposed that it be 6,076.097ft and some countries have agreed to that figure."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He was a man whose profession it was to love, and he would offer comfort and guidance to the best of his ability.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Seldom does the population of plasmids in a bacterium make up more than approximately 0.1 to 5.0% of the total DNA."

I believe my local reality has been violated.
Quote | Reply
We might say that for drug users, the effect of sharing needles compared with not sharing needles is to increase the average risk of HIV infection from 0.001 in 1 year to 0.01 in 1 year.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Whole days would go by, and he would only be vertical to eat and train."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote Reply
Re: Here's a fun game: grab the nearest book, turn to page 52... [s shearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"The fact that I wasn't the son of a coach or hadn't played college football didn't cross my mind as much because I had talked to Mike Leach."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Since this game was linked in another thread...

“At this time, he was still just emerging as the leader of the country after a long and bitter power struggle.”

Hint: The book is a Pulitzer Prize winner in non-fiction.
Quote Reply
Re: Here's a fun game: grab the nearest book, turn to page 52... [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The cheekiest thing she had done was be in the research library alone.
Quote Reply
Re: Here's a fun game: grab the nearest book, turn to page 52... [davec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A metal tube, a baseball bat, something of that nature was used to club him from behind.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply

Prev Next