Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

San Fran Weekend
Quote | Reply
I got back from San Fran this past weekend. What a great trip! Fabulous weather -- sunny and high 60s the whole time. Sat. morning, hubby and I ran along the shore between the Bay Bridge and Fisherman's Wharf. We even saw a seal swimming around in that goopy water. Sat. night's party was very fun. My dress turned out great; I even had a reporter ask me about it (she seemed disappointed by my "got it at the mall" response; I honestly don't know what she expected me to say). I drank way too much (for me), but had a great conversation with the husband of one of my table mates. My hubby got all huffy thinking he was hitting on me, which didn't seem to me to be the case. We woke up late Sun. and drove across the Golden Gate bridge and into the hills. The views were excellent and the weather pristine. I saw a lot of really great bikes; but cripes, those climbs are killers. After that, it was off to the airport and back to rainy Colorado. I can't wait for spring to arrive here.
Quote Reply
Re: San Fran Weekend [AmyCO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shhhhhh....... real estate is expensive enough around here without people gabbing on about how great the place is.

IT SUCKS HERE, GO LIVE SOMEWHERE ELSE! I hear Kansas is really nice.

----------------------------------------------------------
"A society is defined not only by what it creates, but by what it refuses to destroy."
John Sawhill
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Casey [ In reply to ]
Re: San Fran Weekend [Casey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a rule....never live anywhere you wouldn't consider going to for a vacation.

----------------------------------------------------------
"A society is defined not only by what it creates, but by what it refuses to destroy."
John Sawhill
Quote Reply
Re: San Fran Weekend [AmyCO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I only wish I could live in Colorado again.

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply