Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Let me know
Quote | Reply
If this is not the proper place for me to proof read Why Cant I tickle Myself....I dont know why I post it here...I just do

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Let me know [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No worries, Chip. I like reading your "Tickle" posts while the wax is drying on my Camaro;-)

Luv,

Brett

"Du or Du not-there is no Tri" - Yoda
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When you say proof read do you mean as in corrections? I would be happy to help you out with that Chip. If you mean to gauge reaction, keep sending them I, for one, am drawn to them and get engrossed in them.

Keep them coming, please.

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like them too. Looking forward to more.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've read them...and have found them very intriguing. I do feel somewhat "voyeuristic" when I read, though....

But I guess as long as you don't mind, and it's something that you want....keep 'em coming and I'll have to just get over my guilt! ;-)

You've had a very interesting life it seems, and I look forward to learning more about how you got from "there" to where you are today......

Dan DeMaio
---------------------------------------------------------
Life is like riding a bicycle.
To keep your balance you must keep moving.
- Albert Einstein
Quote Reply
Re: Let me know [tryemdad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dan, I know exactly what you mean. Somehow it feels wrong to be reading these, kind of a felling of intrusion. However, I feel Chip would not be posting them if he felt intruded upon.

Quote Reply
Re: Let me know [jk_allen13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Voyer? Naaa, I am dead serious that I am writing a book, and have had a great time with it so far. At the end of the day it is a posititive thing and life a success. Only inner strength and being so damn stubborn gets a person where they are in life. My story is one of success, and I am damn proud - and think I should be. If I can get out of a bad place, anyone can...at the end of the day - that is the point.

I will say again that most IM people I meet are running to or from something. As I have said, I am done running from something. Thus, I am mature enough to not be ashamed of where I am from...and am more than happy to share.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Glad to hear it, Chip. Keep them rolling in, I enjoy reading them, and am amazed at your resilience.

Quote Reply